The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
how do you do that?
Will put in spoilers,in case
If you at the end game,you will see that control points has other activities connected through red ways/lines to them,destroy 2 of them,it can be suply or whatever,as control point itself is lvl 1,after you destroy 2 other "lines" control point goes into alert 3,but pick control point with minigun,it will be easier to defend

Soldato
How does this compare to the 1st one? I enjoyed the 1st game, enjoyed they story but then became super bored when you are just farming the same 2 or 3 things with no variety until they release some more content, where its just the same process again?

Soldato
I put a request in for the clan.
I didn't bother looting in td1, but now i have a reason I'm looting everything. Also looting through walls, must be the oldest bug in the history of gaming :)

Anyone bothering to mod weapons? Doesn't seem worth it at level 8.

I guess I am too late you will be the last one, after 4 hours I beat the mission that unlocks clans. Was extremely tough.

Yep join requests full :(

Soldato
Really enjoying the amount of content and the more alive feel of the world with the control points, hostages, ai routes etc. Joined quite a few random battles. Also found a few side missions out in the middle of nowhere away from the settlements. Definitely encourages exploring with the abundance of loot boxes etc.

Associate
This game crashes a lot for me. I.e. within 3 to 20 minutes of being launched, both within game or even in the benchmark. Seems like fun what little I've been able to play of it, but think I'll be leaving it on the back burner until some patches arrive.

Soldato
This game crashes a lot for me. I.e. within 3 to 20 minutes of being launched, both within game or even in the benchmark. Seems like fun what little I've been able to play of it, but think I'll be leaving it on the back burner until some patches arrive.

You playing with DX12 enabled? It's a bit flaky on anything other than 2xxx series cards....

Soldato
You dont need to put in any time, I will do projects myself if I have to is fine. I set it to casual.

OCUK TWO is the name.

Sounds good, I'm sure I'll contribute, just never sure how much time I'll have.

Not quite unlocked Grace yet but will send a request as soon as I do, most likely tomorrow now.

Associate
You playing with DX12 enabled? It's a bit flaky on anything other than 2xxx series cards....
I am. Just tried the benchmark and get 74 fps in DX12 and 64 fps in DX11. Not too happy about losing so much performance, but I'll give the main game a go in DX11 later and see if it still crashes.

Soldato
The second group already has reached 4+ members :), although I have 0 earned CXP, dunno if its glitched or not.

As far as I know CXP is gained whenever you gain normal EXP, so just playing the game earns CXP then entire clan benefits from it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom