The Division 2

Soldato
Am I getting old or is the Division 2's U.I. really hard to see? Maybe the game world is a bit too detailed making it hard to pick out mission markers and so on. Squinting at the screen right now!

Si.

Si.

Soldato
Hi,

Just a few missions into the game, but anyone else experiencing really bad slowdown and frame rate drops? Mine is really bad through a few parts.

Associate
Hi,

Just a few missions into the game, but anyone else experiencing really bad slowdown and frame rate drops? Mine is really bad through a few parts.

Yes!!!

It literally chugs at some points.
I'm on a ps4 pro and found turning off the incoming updates for people looking to matchmake help.

It seems to be server side more than the ps4 so should settle hopefully

Soldato
Am I getting old or is the Division 2's U.I. really hard to see? Maybe the game world is a bit too detailed making it hard to pick out mission markers and so on. Squinting at the screen right now!

I find it hard to see. The world is quite bright and a lot of markers are light coloured or transparent. Quite an oversight.

Associate
The white cursor can be hard to see, found that with the first game as well. I would prefer it to be red or something, white just blends in sometimes.

Has anyone messed with the HDR settings on xbox? I was reading this morning people are saying turn it off, it looks good to me but without seeing it off or changing the settings yet I can't say for myself.

Associate
Will be playing the game tonight, how do I get an invite to the OCUK Clan?

Only level 2 at present gamertag marksmagicmmc.

On Xbox live that is.

Cheers all

Caporegime
Will be playing the game tonight, how do I get an invite to the OCUK Clan?

Only level 2 at present gamertag marksmagicmmc.

On Xbox live that is.

Cheers all

Once you've finished the story mission to get the second base recruit you'll unlock clans, just search for Overclockers UK and join. Takes a couple of hours, the mission is level 8 IIRC.

Last edited:
Associate
Skills seem to be broken at the moment. For example, I can activate my assault turret and within a few seconds it disappears. The cook down is then only 15 seconds. It's the same for the drone skills.

Soldato
I think skills disappearing is a known bug.
It also appears that there is a bug if you join a team of people with different level: weapons will scale to the highest level but armour doesn't. Meaning you can kill enemies fine but they can one shot kill you if they're a lot higher level.

Caporegime
Yes I've experienced both these issues, the skills disappearing in particular is incredibly annoying. For example tackling a bounty solo and you rely on your skills and they just disappear at a key moment = dead.

At least they're supposedly looking at it...

Hey everyone. Want to let you all know that the team is aware of the problems around skills and are working hard to find and deliver solutions. In the meantime, please keep sharing the issues you are experiencing on this thread. I'll be adding some of what's here to my notes to pass along to the team. Thank you.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2015433-bug-my-skills-keep-despawning

Back
Top Bottom