The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
Naturalise and doomgaurd too. Wall preist working for me again now and with no changes I'll be playing it next month too. ..

Currently at rank 3 and 3 stars

Last edited:
Soldato
Have u linked it already previously that deck?

I got to 6 2stars then dropped all the way back to 8 sadly :(

New season now. Started off at 7 and 3 stars. One I hit the rank floor I feel better. And you can win streak down to that point which makes it quicker.

So frustrating knowing it takes as many wins to get from 20-5 as it does to get from 5-legend

### wall
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 1x (0) Topsy Turvy
# 2x (1) Inner Fire
# 2x (1) Northshire Cleric
# 2x (1) Power Word: Shield
# 1x (2) Divine Hymn
# 2x (2) Divine Spirit
# 2x (2) Shadow Visions
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (4) Eternal Servitude
# 1x (4) Mass Dispel
# 1x (4) Shadow Madness
# 1x (5) Mass Hysteria
# 2x (5) Witchwood Grizzly
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 2x (7) Lesser Diamond Spellstone
# 2x (7) Psychic Scream
# 2x (8) Mosh'Ogg Enforcer
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# 1x (9) Master Oakheart
#
AAECAZ/HAgjcAdYKws4C8eoCvfMC0P4CoIADl4cDC/gC5QTRCvIM0cECysMC5cwC6NAC4+kC8vEC2IkDAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Soldato
@joelk2 how's your season going in hit 6 2stars again and then slumped all the way back to 8 again ffs
Still early for me. Started at 7 and 3 and went back to the 10 rank floor. Haven't been able to play much this month but am making my way back up slowly .

Still playing wall preist but unless you get some decent taunts early on it can be a non starter.
Seems to be a lot of odd mage about at the moment, next month will shake the meta right up with Baku and genn leaving as well as some keys cards in other decks.

Just as a bit of info. Read through this page if your not familiar with how to maximize the dust gains on rotations.

https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/guides/hearthstone-standard-rotation-schedule-guide/

Soldato
Still early for me. Started at 7 and 3 and went back to the 10 rank floor. Haven't been able to play much this month but am making my way back up slowly .

Still playing wall preist but unless you get some decent taunts early on it can be a non starter.
Seems to be a lot of odd mage about at the moment, next month will shake the meta right up with Baku and genn leaving as well as some keys cards in other decks.

Just as a bit of info. Read through this page if your not familiar with how to maximize the dust gains on rotations.

https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/guides/hearthstone-standard-rotation-schedule-guide/
Ty buddy I'm just pondering whether to pre order the 80 pack bundle or not hmmm

Soldato
I've pre-ordered enough of them in my time so play pretty much f2p now. I might buy a few packs but got enough gold for 35 packs so that will have to do for now.

Soldato
Yeah basic rule is if you have the dust buy the gold versions of the hall of fame legends. You'll get the dust back for them when they move to hall of fame and you can actually dust them too so you get double dust.

Standard rotation items aren't classed the same it's just hall of fame .

Back
Top Bottom