Amd rewards

Soldato
So I’m sorry if this has been asked a thousand times but...

Resident evil 2 is mine on steam no problem.

How long does it take for the code to be sent for you to redeem division 2 and DMC2?

I’ve claimed the games through the AMD rewards site and it just says ‘we will let you know when your code is available’

Soldato
Your not the only one, their is still people waiting for their DMC5 code and division 2. As far as I'm aware their is no eta yet just when AMD pull their thumb out and supply the codes.

Their is a few people in the division 2 one still waiting as well.

Associate
I'm also waiting for a Division 2 code. I'm sure it didn't help that the retailer who should have given me the initial code took over two months to do so and only after 3 chase-up calls by myself. I finally got it and was able to register it on the AMD rewards site two days ago on the 14th, the day before Division 2 released lol. More hassle extracting a game code from AMD is not what I want.

Going by this experience so far, I'll certainly think again about being enticed by free game offers with future hardware purchases.

Associate
I received my division 2 code this morning. Im still waiting on my RE2 and DMC5 codes though..
This whole rewards thing is a right mess for AMD lots of posts around the internet on it.
Just gotta wait i guess

Associate
I have to wonder how anyone expects to sell AMD reward codes. It's often said here you can "just sell the games :D" that come with your hardware if you don't want them, but firstly it'd be a PITA due to how they're tied to a reward account with your details, and secondly due to the AMD verification tool. With my Division 2 code it checked my hardware to make sure I had a second gen Ryzen 5 or 7. If I wanted to sell the game instead, the only potential buyers would be those with one of those processors I assume. That's a rather large restriction for selling.

Please correct me if I'm wrong here, this is the first time I've used AMD rewards so I'm certainly no expert.

Soldato
I have to wonder how anyone expects to sell AMD reward codes. It's often said here you can "just sell the games :D" that come with your hardware if you don't want them, but firstly it'd be a PITA due to how they're tied to a reward account with your details, and secondly due to the AMD verification tool. With my Division 2 code it checked my hardware to make sure I had a second gen Ryzen 5 or 7. If I wanted to sell the game instead, the only potential buyers would be those with one of those processors I assume. That's a rather large restriction for selling.

Please correct me if I'm wrong here, this is the first time I've used AMD rewards so I'm certainly no expert.

You can sign into someone else's rewards account to activate the coupon and run the hardware test, I think thats how people do it - that or use a throw away rewards account.

Caporegime
This is reflecting very badly on AMD atm and will certainly put people off buying their products in future rather than being a positive. They need to sort this out.

Soldato

Or just create a throw away email account, creat another AMD rewards accoccount, use the verification tool, link the buyers Uplay account to the AMD rewards, wait on the notification that the code is ready for activation then add it to the buyer account, or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom