5 year old - Steam Games

Soldato
I would have a look at the Lego games. They are great fun to play as I used to play these with my son.

Can be picked up quite cheaply these days and another one could be minecraft

Soldato
My 5 year old loves lego games (although she need a bit of help). My 2.5 year son also loves them but doesn't know the difference between pressing the button and holding it, all he wants to do is pew pew baddies (his words lol).

Soldato
He loves Jurassic World, so i'll get him the lego one.

This is a good game, we have this and enjoy playing as the dinosaurs etc. He hasn't seen any of the films as I don't think they are suitable for him at the moment but there is a Lego little film for it as well.

We have all the Lego games except the Harry Potter ones as he isn't interested in this

Soldato
RC Mini Racers for a bit of destruction
https://store.steampowered.com/app/311820/RC_Mini_Racers/

best thing to do is go onto https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle and get a suitable bundle I used to pick up the racer packs and you used to get say 10 games for £3 and my kids loved them. Have a look through the bundles there will be others suitable too.

This weekend I spent 3 hrs onlike playing Fortnite with my kids (6-9yrs) and their mates. "I can't believe your Dad is so ace at this game".

Still got it.

Soldato
I introduced my son to one of the Lego games when he was 8 (he's 9 now), but it didn't resonate for him. I don't like them either, to be honest.

My daughter is 5 and plays some Minecraft, though on tablet. She has played some 2-player Trine, as did my son at that age, but it's quite tough.

Sonic Racing Transformed is popular with both kids, but when they're younger the flying bits are difficult.

Soldato
This is a good game, we have this and enjoy playing as the dinosaurs etc. He hasn't seen any of the films as I don't think they are suitable for him at the moment but there is a Lego little film for it as well.

We have all the Lego games except the Harry Potter ones as he isn't interested in this
I watched fallen kingdom with the kids a few weeks ago. They both enjoyed it and i didn't think it was any worse than the originals in terms of gore.

Back
Top Bottom