Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Caporegime
In 2018 I won total of 35 times x £25. Which is £875 or 1.75% return.
Vanguard returns around 3,43% for me as well. I am newbie saving some peanuts each month tho.

I am trying 3 different indexes at the moment but the best one is the Target Retirement one. The US Index for is the weakest at 1%.

Going to play with the IG app with their demo £10k for a bit of fund and see how I get on...

Soldato
Morning. Looking into sorting my finances now and am setting up a LISA which I'm about to put £4k into before the end of the tax year; ultimate goal with it is home ownership within the next 10 years.

However, is there a dummies guide anywhere to S&S ISA's? I'm not one who's particularly ever keen on risk, but if I can get a little out of it I might be interested.

Associate
Morning. Looking into sorting my finances now and am setting up a LISA which I'm about to put £4k into before the end of the tax year; ultimate goal with it is home ownership within the next 10 years.

However, is there a dummies guide anywhere to S&S ISA's? I'm not one who's particularly ever keen on risk, but if I can get a little out of it I might be interested.

https://monevator.com/

Soldato
What's the minimum amount you can put in a vanguard account?

I currently drip feed a tiny amount into premium bonds, but towards the end of summer this will increase to around £500. Thinking about switching over.
My plan is to hit the maximum overpayments on my mortgage for 4yrs, whilst I also save £500 a month for 4yrs. This will pay off my mortgage, and then we're going to move house.

Caporegime
What's the minimum amount you can put in a vanguard account?

I currently drip feed a tiny amount into premium bonds, but towards the end of summer this will increase to around £500. Thinking about switching over.
My plan is to hit the maximum overpayments on my mortgage for 4yrs, whilst I also save £500 a month for 4yrs. This will pay off my mortgage, and then we're going to move house.

I think it is £500 opening, minimum £100 for each additional investment.

Back
Top Bottom