Apex Legends BR

Associate
The most common hack is wallhack though and thats easy to hide as long as you don't go ott and get 30 kills every single round you'll never be banned.

Explains how sometimes my teammates just run off without a care in the world shooting everyone.
And sometimes jumping in the air and revealing all enemy players to teammates on the horizon by instantly pinging them all.All BR games without a muscular (on steroids too) anti cheat system are doomed to fail.

I have no desire to play the game whilst people can happily wallhack without consequence.
Watching some so called skilled streamers I can tell they are wallhacking and have no recoil rapid single fire macros.

To me it's so obvious i don't know how people cant see it.

Which streamers are wall hacking? I'd be more than happy to go and watch or even watch back their VOD of when they were hacking, just so I know what to look out for.

Soldato
Had a fun one today, laying down their own smoke wall then shooting you long range out of it. The only clue you have is where their shots are coming from as they hit you. It does suck the fun out a bit but I suppose its early days and the other games i died from just plain bad play.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had a fun one today, laying down their own smoke wall then shooting you long range out of it. The only clue you have is where their shots are coming from as they hit you. It does suck the fun out a bit but I suppose its early days and the other games i died from just plain bad play.

They could have had digital threats? Also bloodhound says Hi....

Hackers exist. But so do good players.

Caporegime
Don't underestimate an RE45. It makes a very viable early game weapon. I've started going off devotion and Spitfire. They take up far too much space on screen so it becomes difficult to see the enemies!

Soldato
Don't underestimate an RE45. It makes a very viable early game weapon. I've started going off devotion and Spitfire. They take up far too much space on screen so it becomes difficult to see the enemies!

Iron sights on both the LMGs are next to useless. In fact the tracking moving targets in this game with iron sights across the board or even the 1x holo. I find really difficult. Mostly due to the ridiculous muzzle flash.

Soldato
Iron sights on both the LMGs are next to useless. In fact the tracking moving targets in this game with iron sights across the board or even the 1x holo. I find really difficult. Mostly due to the ridiculous muzzle flash.

I only use iron sights if I'm trying to hit a really distant target (which is very rarely)... the rest of the time I play it like Quake/Unreal - back when men were men and we didn't have no stinkin' iron sights

Last edited:
Soldato
Very good news. I'd be very interested to know exactly how this works, although I hope it doesn't become properly public knowledge.

It normally a combination of many things. Physical hardware attribution (MAC Address, Hardware Configuration etc) along with corroborating information such as IP address.

There are allegedly instances of 'Hardware' bans persisting through entire new system builds which would suggest quite an in depth method of attributing a ban to a person.

Caporegime
Hmm, can't say I'm interested in anything from that battle pass. Almost seems like they just rushed a load of crap together. I already have legendary skins for my main/second, plus weapon skins so I can't imagine switching to any of these...

Caporegime
Not seen anything from ea yet.

Regarding the octance character and their jump pad. I ran over something this morning which launched me skyward. Must have been one of the pads they are talking about. Trouble was it was in one of the caves and I just launched against the roof !

There are three of them around market and they've been there for a few days now.

Soldato
8 quid for them and some progress to track for some new stuff in a free game?
I'm getting it just to pay back into the system I'm enjoying

kind of agree - I don't normally bother with stuff like that but the game is free so happy to pay a few quid back into the "system" as Ive really enjoyed it

Soldato
Battle pass is very 'meh'. I suppose if you can earn the coins back it's ok...but I won't be maxing it out.

Thought they'd at least give you a pack per level if you cough up for the pass :/

Soldato
Was getting my butt slammed by cheaters last night. Most of the time it was the last team so couldn't 100% get any recording since no demo or kill cam. Managed to record 1 guy though. Aimbot and wallhack absolutely not even trying to hide it. Will upload later as i'm swearing like a trooper in the recording.

Back
Top Bottom