The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Skill cooldown bug fix incoming, servers down for 15 minutes whilst they reboot.

Incoming maintenance to reduce the skills cooldown issues today, March 18th at 10:15 PM CET / 5:15 PM EST / 6:15 AM KST / 8:15 ACT, approximately 15 minutes. We'll follow up with another patch this week to resolve the remaining issues involved.

Soldato
Caveat on the fix are there are still two talents which cause the bug to appear that are getting fixed. Incidences will still be lower than prior to the patch but thought useful to flag:

The team is continuing their work to resolve all the remaining issues on this topic with a future patch later this week. Until then you can try to avoid the talents EXTRA and OVERLAP which seem to be the culprit and can cause skills to act up even after maintenance, albeit still much less often.

Soldato
There is a second group but this is also nearly full lol.

I have put a requite to join the group

There are three overclockers clans. ocuk two, overclockers uk and overclockers. At least there were when I last looked. I don't think overclockers is from here. I just sent an invite to ocuk two and there are about 17 people in it.

Lots less lag and stuttering since the reset.

Soldato
three clans? lol rip

Overclockers UK is all people from the OCUK discord or close to it, then OCUK Two was created this morning.

Other than that I don't know of another one.

Back
Top Bottom