The Division 2 - March 2019

jpm

jpm

Associate
Just hit level 23, 16 hours in. Really enjoying this. loads more than the first. So much to do.

Still got a **** load to do on the map, control points, propaganda, side missions etc etc

Gotta force myself to get off otherwise I be on most of the night lol.

Soldato
Is there something up with skill power? I have a few mods for skills that are level 11-14 but have massive requirements of 300+. At level 14 I can just about push 90 skill power.
Also the first DZ area seems to be void of other players, is that just a single player teaser area?
Missed out on the ocuk clan, i searched for 'overclockers' but nothing else showed up. Whats the name of the second ocuk clan?

Few of us on reddit and ubsioft forums think its bugged, aka dev error.

At level 13 I have some skill mods that need 499-600 skill power, yet the most I have seen on a single piece of equipment is about 40.

Soldato
logging in to accept invites then getting some rest, I really hope the skills are fixed, although the changelog doesnt make it sound like a complete fix.

Last edited:
Associate
Soldato
Hope you guys can help me out here, I was having a particular tough time getting through a battle, called for help which came and we defeated the enemies, I am sorry to say I did not thank the other player because I did not know how to.
Can someone advise on how a mainly solo player can do this?

Second noobie question if I get a call for help how do I actually do this as it would be Good to return the favourite I can?

Cheers.

Soldato
Hope you guys can help me out here, I was having a particular tough time getting through a battle, called for help which came and we defeated the enemies, I am sorry to say I did not thank the other player because I did not know how to.
Can someone advise on how a mainly solo player can do this?

Second noobie question if I get a call for help how do I actually do this as it would be Good to return the favourite I can?

Cheers.

If you both have local chat enabled you can hit enter and type in whatever. Although some players may have local chat disabled.

The other option is to use emotes (the H key), you can use salute or something.

If you get a call for help, I think it's the M key to go and join that agent.

Soldato
If you both have local chat enabled you can hit enter and type in whatever. Although some players may have local chat disabled.

The other option is to use emotes (the H key), you can use salute or something.

If you get a call for help, I think it's the M key to go and join that agent.
Thanks, will try that.

Man of Honour
Few of us on reddit and ubsioft forums think its bugged, aka dev error.

At level 13 I have some skill mods that need 499-600 skill power, yet the most I have seen on a single piece of equipment is about 40.

I was the same, then suddenly once I hit about lvl 16 or so, I started getting pieces dropping that had upto 200 skill power on each item, I'm lvl 20 now and have enough skill power for all my mods.

Soldato
Watched DevilDogGamer solo'ing dark zone last night without much trouble, seem to remember it being a nightmare solo in the first one, have they made it easier?

I'd guess its still early days, so majority of players would be focused on the normal element of the game.

Associate
Watched DevilDogGamer solo'ing dark zone last night without much trouble, seem to remember it being a nightmare solo in the first one, have they made it easier?

The AI is much much easier, I cleared DZ south on my own last night. All your gear scales up so everyone has the same specs so PvP is also fair which is good imo. Killed plenty of rogues last night, died a few time to rogues as well but PvP was a blast. But yeah the AI in the DZ is very easy atm.

Caporegime
Downloading this now, fancy getting back into gaming a bit

night shift though so only gonna be about in the day and Sundays really.

Are there many people on those times worth joining ocuk or not? never played division one but this seemd like it might scratch the coop itch till l4d3 ever gets made

Soldato
I'd guess its still early days, so majority of players would be focused on the normal element of the game.

The AI is much much easier, I cleared DZ south on my own last night. All your gear scales up so everyone has the same specs so PvP is also fair which is good imo. Killed plenty of rogues last night, died a few time to rogues as well but PvP was a blast. But yeah the AI in the DZ is very easy atm.

Cheers guys, I just want that good loot. Only level 9 atm though, when does DZ become available?

Back
Top Bottom