Soldato

I hate it that they have done this and i'm against this sort of generic breeding, Same with what they've done with some breeds of dogs and now they suffer because we want something unusual such as Pugs. Same with cats now, creating breeds that have health consequences down the line, Can't we just enjoy what nature gave us?

Soldato
I'd guess that the waves are probably not anything that these sort of ships don't commonly encounter but having lost power, it wasn't able to maneuver head-on into the waves. Still scary to be on board at the time!

Associate
"not the piano"
"oh no, not the Steinway"

What about the roof falling on your head love :)

Scary stuff, I've been on HMS Ocean and Bulwark during my time in the forces (Army), Bay of Biscay and the Baltic sea were extremely traumatic experiences in my life,and we had full engine power! Well, I say full, not sure those old rustbuckets ever had full engine power :p
Without engines they are basically just a cork at full mercy to the forces of nature, screw that.

Caporegime
You'd be amazed at what ships can handle. Surprised there was no redundancy for the steering at least. I'd love to know what caused that engine failure, in terms of engineering those big diesels are indestructible so it must have been a controls issue. I'm amazed ships are allowed with SPF.

Caporegime
So this is what propaganda looks like...

So you said earlier this week about the Russian investigation "You really have to be trying to look away to say there's no evidence of Russian collusion here

People on the left be like "I'll just convince myself that Mueller is a Putin puppet because that would mean I wasn't a gullible fool".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom