• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Would you accept this? i9 9900k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
just received an i9 9900k from ocuk and it’s clearly not in its retail packaging just knocking about inside a box with nothing securing it inside literally just freely knocking about inside the box.

Not happy at all.

I don’t know how to upload a picture to this forum or I would post it.

Caporegime
just received an i9 9900k from ocuk and it’s clearly not in its retail packaging just knocking about inside a box with nothing securing it inside literally just freely knocking about inside the box.

Not happy at all.

I don’t know how to upload a picture to this forum or I would post it.

Did you buy oem or retail?

Associate
OP
Maybe on oversight from me but I would have thought it would be packaged better even if not retail copy.

If I had known there was 2 I’d of bought the retails it’s only 18quid on a £500 cpu for an extra 2years warranty

Caporegime
Maybe on oversight from me but I would have thought it would be packaged better even if not retail copy.

If I had known there was 2 I’d of bought the retails it’s only 18quid on a £500 cpu for an extra 2years warranty

Exactly...I’m sure OcUK would accept an exchange for the price difference :)

Associate
OP
I think we are skipping over my problem here though. Oem or retail surely shouldn’t come just knocking about inside a box? Will have been sliding and jumping all over the place in transit.

Associate
The oem cpu i received from ocuk came with white foam above and below, but not thick enough to prevent the cpu from moving while in the white cardboard box.

Caporegime
I would expect some packing around the cpu to give a little extra protection and the op thought they bought Retail.

The op didn’t know what he bought :p

He didn’t know there are two versions of the chip...oem and retail...

One listing is a pic of the chip and states 1 year warranty the retail listing shows the retail packaging and and states 3 years warranty...

I blame Brexit :p

Associate
OP
The op didn’t know what he bought :p

He didn’t know there are two versions of the chip...oem and retail...

One listing is a pic of the chip and states 1 year warranty the retail listing shows the retail packaging and and states 3 years warranty...

I blame Brexit :p

The OP didn’t place the order, he asked someone to order an i9 9900k not knowing that there was 2 different versions. But ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom