Good lease deals on less than great cars

Soldato
The picture in the advert is far from the car you get, the very base model looks rubbish and is fitted with a 150ps 2wd manual.

Hate it when they do that. It's like the adverts, show a £50k car but give the monthly price of the £20k base spec.

or

You too could be in an £80k range rover for only £99 a month (with a £70k deposit in type 2 font)

OcUK Staff
Gibbo can you post that deal? Im extremely tempted by one!

It was an instagram advert, I sent it a mate, here is the image:

amg.jpg

Hoppe that helps, looks like under 3k deposit and 2yr contract, maybe check their site or call them see if its still available. Deal was advertised 5th February so maybe still current.

Soldato
Folks, this may be a daft question but are there any lease deal places which will take your current car as a trade in to cover the initial rental cost upfront? I'm looking at various deals for a second car for the us for the missus to use to replace her current runaround and it would be handy to be able to use her current car as a trade in to cover the initial rental, rather than faff about selling private.

Soldato
very much doubt a pure only leasing company will but you could always use a car buying company, maybe doing it though a dealership of the car you want might be able to help, were onto our second lease now for the wifes car but sold her original one privately like you said, fortunately it sold within 2 days :)

Soldato
It was 5000 or 8000 can't remember. Think 5000.

i do less that 2500 though

Looking for replacement for e92 330i. Need 4 doors for kid but similar poke. Don't expect same performance but want quicker than the a4/320 you see all over the road.

Estate seems cheaper than standard car too but don't mind.

Soldato
how does this sound on an Octavia estate VRS

2.0 TSI 245 VRS 5DR DSG [BLACK PACK]

36 months

£313.18 down
£313.18 per month
That's crap, look on leasing.com for motoplan, 1+35 deal on a black pack, 8,000 miles, £263. Might be a touch more for the estate but I didn't notice that first time and closed the tab :p

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom