*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Soldato
So I've got things set up nicely now in my Silverstone Lucid LD01 Case. Haven't seen much of these around but I absolutely love the way it's set up and it has plenty of space inside.

*EDIT* Uploaded new pics as I've installed an H115i in there now (massive temp difference on the R7 2700x) and yes the Corsair Logo is upside down just like the RTX logo :p

cCAPk6G.jpg

pj7j6Aa.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
My brand new NZXT H200 build. I wanted something small, powerful and clean and I think I've achieved that.

IMG-20190407-172044.jpg

Specs: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-D15S, ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX, 32GB RAM, 1 x 256GB Samsung 970 EVO Pro Plus and a Corsair SF-600 PSU.

I don't have a graphics card installed at the moment but I might put my GTX 970 in or upgrade to something newer. I've also got 1 x 1TB SSD and 1 x 8TB HDD to add back now I've got Windows installed.

CPU's currently idling at 26C which doesn't seem too bad. Might overclock it at some point but the main reason for the system was the increased core count over my i5-4670K for gaming and labs. I would've preferred to go down the AMD route but Microsoft still don't support nested Hyper-V on Ryzen and I use that feature a lot.

Edit: Replaced the two stock case fans with Noctua NF-S12A PWM fans because the case fan was running full pelt. Had to remove the CPU cooler in the process and now it's all back together the CPU idle temp is 24C and it's inaudible.

Last edited:
Soldato
Decided to downsize from my custom loop Phanteks Evolv into a Meshify C. Better airflow as well :)

Also trying out the brand new Noctua cooler, very impressed so far.

ONyWVc7h.jpg
BFPIuCLh.jpg
Pl0nN8Rh.jpg
iSPDZWyh.jpg

Soldato
It's great. I've used the NH-D15 in the past and thought it was too big. I couldn't change my ram sticks or reach the release latch for my graphics card.

The new fans on this NH-U12A are superb. Even at 100% they're barely audible.

As for temperatures: It's cooling my 1700x to similar levels as what my custom loop & nh-d15 were doing. I have changed cases though so there's better airflow now.

Associate
It's great. I've used the NH-D15 in the past and thought it was too big. I couldn't change my ram sticks or reach the release latch for my graphics card.

The new fans on this NH-U12A are superb. Even at 100% they're barely audible.

As for temperatures: It's cooling my 1700x to similar levels as what my custom loop & nh-d15 were doing. I have changed cases though so there's better airflow now.

Sounds great, that cooler vs a 360aio with a 9900k will be interesting to see the results for. :p

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Just got my EvolvX up and running, I have posted some more pictures in the W/C thread.

NAvpNIH.jpg.png

0bxKJxT.jpg.png

An evening shot, I am still playing with this at the mo.

1Gu7cfx.jpg.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom