Apex Legends BR

Caporegime
Updating now.

This game is hilare. Punched out a whole team straight off the bat. Ended up coming 2nd. Solo play is a total lottery though!

Might buy the battle pass, even though there is nothing that I want. Purely because of how much I've played and enjoyed it.

Soldato
I played a few games with you a few weeks ago. I still suck just as much now as I did then!

And I totally agree that they're easy going, everyone has been really friendly and happy to help out and provide tips and assistance, but I still feel bad when I get carried. I guess I should be thinking that it's about having fun, not about being amazing at the game, and when you're talking to others and having a laugh, it's good fun anyway.
Think I was in the same group, we had fun though which is all gaming is about imo have fun and unwind

Soldato
Had few quick games this morning, my god randoms suck balls, kept splitting off and not reviving or getting banners etc.

Hope to get back on it tonight with you guys

Associate
Won two games last night and finished in the top three pretty much every other game.

Had one game with a cheater on my team, pinging enemies through walls and insta taking out entire squads, speed running and laughing about it. Just reported him this morning.

Soldato
You won? Or the team won? :p:p

Just kiddin', congrats dude!

I was in the group with him, and contributed a little, but it's safe to say he did rather well. Swinbag was in as well and did better than both of us! It was good fun though, it's nice to work as a team. Makes a big change to dropping with randoms...

For now, I'm blaming the fact that I'm playing with an MMO mouse! My new mouse arrives tomorrow so we'll see how much of a difference it makes. I'm fully expecting it not to, but here's hoping :)

To be fair, I've not played an FPS competitively on PC for years. I used to play TFC competitively many years ago, in the WPTFCL and the BWTFCL, and I played CS competitively as well, but things change and other games took over. I'm slowly getting better though :)

Associate
Very pleased with myself tonight, I won three games with OCUK players!
I was in the group with him, and contributed a little, but it's safe to say he did rather well. Swinbag was in as well and did better than both of us! It was good fun though, it's nice to work as a team. Makes a big change to dropping with randoms...
Thanks for the games last night guys, had a good little run going there!

Anyone who hasn't joined the discord yet I would really encourage it; it's a totally different game when you're playing/ communicating with people rather than dropping with randoms.

I feel like I'm slowly getting used to aiming/ tracking targets now - starting to wish I hadn't chosen to use Mirage as my "main" though, his abilities are pretty limited and don't really help the squad in any meaningful way...

Associate

For now, I'm blaming the fact that I'm playing with an MMO mouse! My new mouse arrives tomorrow so we'll see how much of a difference it makes. I'm fully expecting it not to, but here's hoping :)

To be fair, I've not played an FPS competitively on PC for years. I used to play TFC competitively many years ago, in the WPTFCL and the BWTFCL, and I played CS competitively as well, but things change and other games took over. I'm slowly getting better though :)

I totally believe in changing peripherals almost always has a good effect on your gaming, whether its a placebo effect or not.. as long as it makes you more confident, you're usually a better player!! :D

Associate
I had one game (as it happened the team won :) ) where I had such a massive adrenalin boost/"fight or flight" moment in real life, my whole body was shivering! Pretty much lasted the whole game.

Soldato
Someone explain something basic to me. I just had a standup fight early game. We both had common armor (all damage was white - thats what that means right?) so I thought his health was 150. During the usual 10 second shoot out I counted 195 damage (from vid) landed on him and he's still shooting. Whats the deal?

Soldato
Someone explain something basic to me. I just had a standup fight early game. We both had common armor (all damage was white - thats what that means right?) so I thought his health was 150. During the usual 10 second shoot out I counted 195 damage (from vid) landed on him and he's still shooting. Whats the deal?

What do you have the damage counters set to in the options? I think by default for very close consecutive hits it gives you like a cumulative figure, which you might have misinterpreted?

e.g. two quick volleys back to back that hit for 40 damage and then 20 damage, the gap between them is just long enough to stop showing the damage number but not long enough to reset the "cumulative" counter, so you see "40... 60" which looks like 100 but is actually only 60 damage... maybe?

Back
Top Bottom