***Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice***

Soldato
Bit disappointed with how flat and blocky the game looks tbh, hoping it's just because of the console footage and will be a proper showcase on PC.

Associate
Add me as another CDKeys pre-orderer. Played the crap out of DS3, and played a little Bloodborne.

really interested to see wha From has given us here.

Soldato
OP
Add me as another CDKeys pre-orderer. Played the crap out of DS3, and played a little Bloodborne.

really interested to see wha From has given us here.

I really hope it's a success, I'm glad they are trying out new things, their art style is simply amazing and their ability to level design is second to none (with exceptions of course... LOOKING AT YOUR DEMON RUINS).

Soldato
9.5 from IGN and 9.0 from Gamefaqs so far (review in progress).

Too bad I'm still in the middle of RDR2, DMC5 and replaying RE2. Will have to get it at a later date:/

Soldato
doh I'm a dolt, no wonder I thought this looked down-grade - I was thinking of Ghosts of Tsushima and forgot there were 2 Samurai games coming out this year xD

performance not looking so good for consoles atm, but that's why we game on PC right ;)

Soldato
OP
doh I'm a dolt, no wonder I thought this looked down-grade - I was thinking of Ghosts of Tsushima and forgot there were 2 Samurai games coming out this year xD

performance not looking so good for consoles atm, but that's why we game on PC right ;)

It's unfortunate they are still having issues with the same engine. We have both a PS4 Pro and an Xbox One X, if I end up getting a console version for sofa playing, I'll get it on the One X.

Back
Top Bottom