**** The Official Huawei P20 Thread ****

Associate
Seriously, a p20 pro I have here is only on the November 2018 security patch, would never touch a Huawei phone again, worse than LG.

Soldato
Gentlemen; for the last few days I keep on having a nagging feeling of moving from Apple to a P20 Pro after hearing so much hype about it.

Now, my issues. I love iOS; I love how it just, works. I know that my iPhone is going to work exactly how I want it to. I like when things are standardised, which again is a point to apple IMO.

I tried android a few years ago, I didn’t like the bloatware, I felt like I had 2 apps for photos, 2 apps for text messages and then 2 others for Facebook messenger, 3 folders for my files, etc etc.

I was on Android for 6 months, admittedly FAR from a flagship device but I hated the entire experience, i’m hoping it has improved since.

My main pulls toward P20 pro are the camera; i’m On an iPhone X now, and on sim-only contract of £20 a mo th unlimited data so i’d be buying outright.

Of course, i’ve Watched lots of reviews on YouTube but value your advice :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Gentlemen; for the last few days I keep on having a nagging feeling of moving from Apple to a P20 Pro after hearing so much hype about it.

Now, my issues. I love iOS; I love how it just, works. I know that my iPhone is going to work exactly how I want it to. I like when things are standardised, which again is a point to apple IMO.

I tried android a few years ago, I didn’t like the bloatware, I felt like I had 2 apps for photos, 2 apps for text messages and then 2 others for Facebook messenger, 3 folders for my files, etc etc.

I was on Android for 6 months, admittedly FAR from a flagship device but I hated the entire experience, i’m hoping it has improved since.

My main pulls toward P20 pro are the camera; i’m On an iPhone X now, and on sim-only contract of £20 a mo th unlimited data so i’d be buying outright.

totally agree, with @kindai stick with your X

only phone id move to from the iphone (x, xs) is S10 or at a push Mate 20 Pro but of course a lot more money than the P20 Pro

Associate

Would never give up on the X for a p20 pro.

Soldato
Same..not getting good battery life after the last updat.I have to put it on charge twice a day.

Wish I didn't sold my old phone Lenovo P2

Soldato
Mmm I checked my stats was out for day very early start and very poor signal - phone lasted all day and till this morning before needing a charge

5 hours 16 of screen use in total

Maybe I'm just used to poor battery life but to me that's great :)

Soldato
Don't think it's a worn battery, I only charge it to 95% once a day. The phone is 9 months old.

In all fairness, it's not on wifi during office hours and the phone reception is marginal.

I'm on Pie .168 and since the update i've been struggling to hit much over 4 hours SOT which i'm sure my old iPhone 6+ used to achieve.

I think when EE finally release the next update, i'll do a fresh install and start from new.

Back
Top Bottom