The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
never seen that before either. not on the list of error codes: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000041460/List-of-error-codes-for-The-Division-2-TD2 although those might be error codes after you get the game going.

best bet may be asking on the pc support forum: https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/2034-PC

i did have a launch error before beta (game wouldn't launch - rendering error) but that's because the game includes a small windows update which it installs the first time you run the game. If for whatever reason windows updates are turned off, it can't install the update and won't launch the game. Didn't get a 'code 23' error so it doesn't look like that but all i can think of.

ps, server maintenance being carried out but that's a 'mike 01' error and the program launches, just doesn't connect to servers.

Soldato
never seen that before either. not on the list of error codes: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000041460/List-of-error-codes-for-The-Division-2-TD2 although those might be error codes after you get the game going.

Yeah i think those error codes are in-game errors.

The one above looks to be an issue when launching.

@JOSH Verify your game files, and make sure it's whitelisted if you're running AV. I had a big issue with Fallout 76 where Avast kept quarantining the fallout executable meaning i couldn't then launch the game.

Soldato
Are the clans only for PVP stuff? I'm only really interested in PVE/Raids tbh.

Completed the story last night, definitely feel it wasn't as strong as the first one.

The first clan is based around discord membership and our goal is to hit day 1 raids, challenge mode content so might be suitable for you. Some PVP as well but people are still levelling of course.

Link to discord in my signature, but the clan is full right now. Give it a few weeks and it wont be as full i am sure.

Soldato
What is the point of a sniper rifle I might as well throw stones?

Is it a marksman rifle or semi auto rifle? Marksman rifles are my favourite, currently Gear score 310 and my M700 Carbon is lethal. With headshots it can hit like a train, if I crit I can one shot purples with a headshot. Also helps that I'm sharpshooter and my gear is skewed towards delivering rifle/headshot damage.

Soldato
Ok, so I joined OCUK...pretty quiet, only two of us in it.

Cheers
Is there a clan for those of us who have not done this sort of thing before and will probably make a big mess of things?
If your feeling lonely I could join....lol :p;)
I'm going to be joining OCUK tonight (it's the only one with space).

Can't remember who started it, but I think it just says PVP at the moment, and I don't know if it makes a difference, but I mainly play PVE.

Associate
How does that work, do I have to go somewhere to collect it? I don't seem to have noticed anything in game

you collect the cache from the clan stash box that is near the clan vendor, we did get one earlier in the week (Tuesday i think) so there wont be another till next week.
everyone in the clan can claim the cache

if you joined after Tuesday you might not have one until next week

Associate
I'd be interested in joining the OCUK one if a space comes up.

I am going to be hitting level 30 tonight - the Mrs is out and I am on puppy duty (he sleeps a lot!)

Associate
The first clan is based around discord membership and our goal is to hit day 1 raids, challenge mode content so might be suitable for you. Some PVP as well but people are still levelling of course.

Link to discord in my signature, but the clan is full right now. Give it a few weeks and it wont be as full i am sure.
Hey Gamble, I hope your keeping well,...as a follow up, if you are an original discord member does that mean you are automatically in any one of the OcUK clans, 1 2 or no number??

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't quote me on this but I think the clan stash is something to do with projects only. The rewards for clan stuff goes into either your normal cache (the one you get boxes in when leveling up) or the other stash box that requires keys or points to open (you get cosmetic items from it - its under the store option on the main menu). I remember OCUK TWO leveling up and I got a reward, but I had no idea exactly where that reward went, but it definitely went into one of the above...

I turned on dx12 yesterday afternoon, and the game ran a lot smoother. I have a gtx970 8 gig of ram and a xeon 3gig (ish). Running with about 70% of options on high and 30% on medium and @ 1080. Getting a smooth 60 fps, only get a bit of glitching when there is a lot of fire about.

I am not sure exactly how it works, but I can say we have done more half progress to unlocking the cache yet have done way less than half of all the projects. So I dont think its entirely dependent on projects.

Man of Honour
Not a fan of snipers, dont like the blur/time taken to zoom, but I do like rifles. Cant stop using LMG at the moment, just rips everyone up. :D

Plus lets face it...there is something hugely satisfying about standing in the Rambo pose, complete with M60 and firing from the hip like some sort of crazy bullet dispensing machine, handing out bullets on International Free Bullet day. :)

Soldato
Is there a clan for those of us who have not done this sort of thing before and will probably make a big mess of things?

Yep OCUK TWO but its full now sadly.

The clan was setup for casuals like myself, with no requirement for PvP or serious playtime.

Of course people in the clan can do PvP if they want, group up etc. its just there is no requirement.

I dont know the rules of the 3rd clan which is called OCUK.

Associate
Not a fan of snipers, dont like the blur/time taken to zoom, but I do like rifles. Cant stop using LMG at the moment, just rips everyone up. :D

remove the 12x scope or replace it with some other sites or scope, no more zoom or view resetting. Takes a little while to get used to but it's very good :)

and yeah, lmg is a favourite too :)

Soldato
Hey Gamble, I hope your keeping well,...as a follow up, if you are an original discord member does that mean you are automatically in any one of the OcUK clans, 1 2 or no number??

It was done sorta first come first serve to be honest as long as they were in discord but we are already seeing drop out and barely any playtime from some so will prioritise active people.

Back
Top Bottom