Advise on Dpd/graphics card manufacturer.

Associate
Hey guys/girls.
Just after some advise on what to do.
Background info:
I ordered a graphics card direct with a manufacturer renowned for their customer service on the 5th of March.
Dpd attempted delivery on Monday the 11th March.
On the 11th March I upgraded my delivery with Dpd for Saturday which they confirmed by email.
On the 14th March sender requested return to sender (have spoken to dpd and have a screenshot of dpd's tracking info website which has now disapeared to confirm).
I wrote an email to two contacts in the UK that are on the manufacturers website on Saturday and they have not even responded 4 working days later.
On Monday I found a customer service email on their website which I sent a copy of what has happened.
On Tuesday I received an email to say that they will look into it.

So I am going to send another email today (bearing in mind they are now out of stock of this card) requesting some more info.

What would you do in this situation after a company had almost a month of your salarys money in their bank for almost 3 working weeks (moment of weakness and a £500 bonus - please don't judge)?
I am wondering wether or not getting PayPal involved might be an option, or would they just side with a seller this large?

Associate
OP
Thanks, might see if they respond to my email I just sent this morning at some point today, if not I might do that over the weekend, just never had to do it before and didn't know if it was a little excessive.
They are a manufacturer/rebrander of PSUs and graphics cards that overclockers sell so can't say the name but are supposed to have the best customer service/warranty, safe to say I would rather buy here now for peace of mind, even if it did cost more.

Soldato
Hell yeah, demand a refund,
Er, that's the minimal outcome. OP is legally entitled to at the very least a refund. But he's now wasted time and energy waiting for and chasing this card. Which is out of stock. If the supplier is especially sneaky they've recalled it because they're planning to raise the price when more stock arrives. Less than a refund is illegal but they really should be delivering a card and some form of compensation / apology.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Nah you've harassed them enough

Technically the dpd contract is with the sender not you so they might be very vague with any info they provide you.
You paid for the card you paid extra for sat delivery - you still have nowt

Paypal claim time in my eyes

Never know it might push their hand to actually reply to you

Which manufacturer?

Back
Top Bottom