PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
Anyone play the Tetris demo over the weekend?

Pretty trippy game, I'm still rubbish at it but the music and surrounding visuals really made it something different from the norm (as different as tetris can be anyway). Still a bit pricey for me but might pick it up if it goes closer to £15.

Soldato
I played the demo but I just don't see the appeal of playing Tetris in VR?

It's certainly not something I'd pay money for in 2019! Maybe I've already wasted enough of my life playing it on Gameboy in the 90s though :D

Associate
I've been busy with the first DLC for Beat Saber, addicted all over again! Even managed my first Expert+ (Emoji VIP), although I think its fair to say this difficulty on the DLC pack is definitely a step back from that on the OST.

Associate
I've been busy with the first DLC for Beat Saber, addicted all over again! Even managed my first Expert+ (Emoji VIP), although I think its fair to say this difficulty on the DLC pack is definitely a step back from that on the OST.

I mostly play on hard, With Faster note speed ticked..This pack does seem to me harder to play but i love this DLC...To compare scores feel free to add me

https://youtu.be/MsPORbylRcs

Full combo love this track :)

Soldato
Marvel’s Iron Man VR – Announce Trailer | PS VR

Marvel's Iron Man VR coming to PS VR in 2019!

Don the PlayStation VR headset* to suit up as the Armored Avenger in an original Iron Man adventure! Using two PlayStation® Move motion controllers** fire up Iron Man’s Repulsor Jets and blast into the skies with an arsenal of iconic Iron Man weapons at your fingertips.
Face off against Iron Man’s greatest foes in high stakes, action-packed battles. Upgrade tech in Tony Stark’s garage to customize Iron Man’s sleek suit and awesome abilities.

Five Nights At Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted | PS VR

Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted is a collection of VR experiences based on the original Five Nights at Freddy’s games, but it includes several new experiences as well.

Unlike the PC or tablet, players will use either DualShock 4 or PS Move motion controllers to interact with the door and light controls in the offices, pick up objects in the repair games, press buttons on the video switcher, solve puzzles, and activate your flashlight.

There are also new features. For the first time in a Freddy’s game you can earn collectibles that you can play with at the prize counter. Find plushies, bobbleheads, action figures and more! Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted will be available on PS VR this Spring.

PlayStation VR – The Next Wave of Games for Spring and Summer 2019

The March 25, 2019 State of Play broadcast revealed release dates for a number of soon-to-be-released PlayStation VR games. See what’s next for the platform: Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted, Trover Saves the Universe, Vacation Simulator, Falcon Age, and more.

Caporegime
Just bought a PS4, VR & camera for my son, any recommendations?

I’ve picked him up Battlezone VR & Rick & Morty VR thus far, just wondering what are the “must have” PSVR titles....

Cheers. :)

Soldato
My recommendations would be Wipeout: Omega Colllection (has a fantastic free VR patch) and Firewall: Zerhour (which is truly spectacular with the Aim Controller).

Skyrim and Astrobot are also excellent. Resident Evil is also great though maybe not very family friendly. If you have (or get) the move controllers Superhot is also a must have IMO. Rec Room is free and also amazing!

In fact here's a site with a list that probably resembles my own favourite games!

https://uploadvr.com/25-best-psvr-games/

Soldato
Battle zone and wipe out will certainly test his stomach, made me feel ill straightaway :o

Beat saber and space pirate trainer are my favourites as you can just jump in. Astro bot and moss are also good.

Associate
Bought a Psvr last weekend really impressed by it.

What's up with the lack of move controllers?

Seems like the only ones available are going for stupid prices.

Cheers all

Soldato
Bought a Psvr last weekend really impressed by it.

What's up with the lack of move controllers?

Seems like the only ones available are going for stupid prices.

I'm a big fan of PSVR. Probably my favourite VR platform/headset actually.

The move controllers stock situation is weird. They're rubbish and overpriced yet seem to be in permanently short supply!

Back
Top Bottom