how to clean these xl mats ?

Associate
Hi I was wondering what to use to just lightly clean these xl mats that seem to be all the rage atm ?
Thanks

Associate
OP
Thanks everyone its only a few weeks old but got a few marks on it and a couple of dog hairs, so will try the damp cloth first

Soldato
washing machine on hand wash and low spin.

Only issue after few years like this the sides are flaring apart. This method is best for those mats that have edges stitch.

gEd

gEd

Associate
I soak mine in half a pint of beer for 5mins and then put in the washing machine at 30C for a short wash. Looks like new. Otherwise some antibacterial spray and a warm, damp microfibre cloth.

Associate
Ive two mats so when one is washed have other to use! Razer one had long time still ok mind many cuts/nicks onit from messing about with bits on it!
But either the washing machine or soaked in large oblong bucket and knead/pummel/squeeze it so gets all the bits out as oil from skin gets into them then rinse and hang to dry for few days as even though dry there is still moisture inside then as a bit like a sponge!
Dishwasher will work also(wonder what time she is home???):D

but like anything if sensible don't have issues!

Soldato
Regularly give mine a good wipe down/scrub with antibacterial surface wipes, comes up nice and fresh.
Every 4-6 months, or if I spill something on it, I'll stick it in the bath tub with some warm soapy water and kneed it till its clean, rinse off the soapy water and hang to dry.
Had mine for a couple of years now with no issues, still holding together good as new.

Haven't tried it in the washing machine yet, might give it a go next time.

Back
Top Bottom