PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
now us lot are playing vikendi mainly only im really starting to enjoy it. g36 is so so good. umps big brother :D . also doing my hook a duck routine with locky makes for lots of kills. :p

nothing like talking all im low on health have you got bandage my helmuts gone and watching ten people come in and kill all of them. :D

Caporegime
i do it every game. they always fall for it. get in vacinity. im low in foreign voice. need bandage or medkit pls. or have you got ammo i only have 15 rounds....wait at door watch whole team rush in. slaughter them move on LOL. been doing it for ages.

its even better on usa servers. had 15 people rush one building me and locky was in killed them all. cant get on usa no more though. was fun.:p

Caporegime
i do it every game. they always fall for it. get in vacinity. im low in foreign voice. need bandage or medkit pls. or have you got ammo i only have 15 rounds....wait at door watch whole team rush in. slaughter them move on LOL. been doing it for ages.

its even better on usa servers. had 15 people rush one building me and locky was in killed them all. cant get on usa no more though. was fun.:p

Sorry can you explain this a little more :p? Sounds hilarious. How are loads of other people (enemies) hearing your chat for one?

Caporegime
Well if I heard someone in a building I'd lob a nade in. Everytime? and no one throws nades in at you?

their is technique to it you dont just stand at a window shouting we in here :D.

also with sound set up right and location you wouldnt be nading me ;) . we had a great mix of squads last few days been playing really well. the micro updates do calm the cheaters down. pulled of a mega squad win yesterday. all our squads down ten left i kill literally all of them with awm and aug for the win. :D

Soldato
I get you dont just stand in the window. So you saying that 'your' sound is set up right and mine isnt? You saying if you calling out in game, my setup wont be able to give direction and distance.

Nades - OK, maybe you are in a side room, but you can bounce nades off window frames to come backward into a room. And I dont think there are many rooms that have lots of places in it that arent exempt from nade damage. I was more referring to the statement that 'it works everytime', and from that my impreesion was you guys been doing it many many times and never once been naded or flashbanged? That was all. What frequency is 'works every time'?

I gotta try this as its this scenario that has me laughing hard..................well if I'm doing the mowing down.......................which is a rare thing anyway. I still havent gotten into double figures for kills in 1 game.

One question - What do you think is the hardest team size to win at? I think Squad is harder than say Duo or solo.

Caporegime
duos is the easiest to win at then squads if...you have a decent 4.time of day also effects how easy the game is. early uk time up until about 6pm is far easier to win. sound many people dont have this set up right . depends on what you listening through aswell. win 10 screws many peoples sounds up. trust me. i play with many people and a lot cant hear basics in pubg blame the game. next comes how can you hear that ? so yes wasnt being funny but often you can hear people coming from upto about 100-200m depends on the scenario. some people cant hear people outside the building you in. some youtuber did show a video of how far you should be able to hear people coming from and it is quite a distance when you get it right.

there are many buildings where windows cant effect you being naded directly. thats half of the problem . knowing your surroundings. you ideally want someone to come in your building at a choke point that gives you the advance. there is many instances where it can benefit you from certain angles or...be a detriment. for eg sanhok there are buildings in pienan which you are worse upstairs looking down than entering and looking up them. knowing how to approach enter or where is the best advantage to attack defend comes with game knowledge or gamesense. not every one has it or even thinks of the smaller details but thats the difference between taking down a whole squad on your own or getting killed sometimes.

come have a game with us if you want.on ocuk discord.

as for double figure games had quite a few this season. a lot depends in squads who you play with for how many kills. when im with decent people i will play more attacking. as you know there is strength and you will be picked up. so you can push more you will win more and you will get more kills. when you have weaker people playing generally you have to guide them through play differently as they wont pull off a squad wipe maybe only 1-2 kills a game. there is nothing wrong with that if they have game sense or pick you up instantly defend well but in general it hankers how you play.

ideally you want a team mate who can take a whole squad out on his own if needed.if you have 4 people who can do that you will win many games or be close every game. getting that 4 regular is obviously not easy unless you are a team who soley plays together.

duos is easiest many people will drop hot and you will notice numbers plummet very quickly. also the fact is in duos most often the most on your own you need to kill is 2 which even bad players can achieve where as in squads the likely hood of a bad player taking 4 out isnt a reality. singles is mix and match decent players will finish top or near most games.

Back
Top Bottom