Apex Legends BR

Associate
471 hours into the game and got battlepass too. Player level 236. Still got nothing Legendary.

The most annoying things noobs and randoms do:-
1) Ignore dibs on pick-ups when you've just run 100m towards the item. (Then drop said item 30 seconds later when you have moved away to carry on looting.)
2) Quit as soon as they go down.
3) Run towards and take on a fight when you are pinging that you have no shields or weapon then spam the enemy close button as soon as they go down.
4) Wait until you are halfway across the map BEFORE releasing jumpmaster to you.
5) Release jumpmaster then ping locations for you to drop into.
6) Reviving you in the middle of a firefight. Kill the enemy first. If you lose while in a firefight that's OK, but reviving me to let them down me again straight away and then dying because you couldn't get your gun out quick enough is just plain stupid. Bangalore use that smoke so I can crawl away and hide!
7) Looting the same buildings and/or supply bins that I have just opened. On the drop, I ping the exact building I'm going to in plenty of time. Go loot your own spot and ping what you want.

Last edited:
Associate
471 hours into the game and got battlepass too. Player level 236. Still got nothing Legendary.

The most annoying things noobs and randoms do:-
1) Ignore dibs on pick-ups when you've just run 100m towards the item. (Then drop said item 30 seconds later when you have moved away to carry on looting.)
2) Quit as soon as they go down.
3) Run towards and take on a fight when you are pinging that you have no shields or weapon then spam the enemy close button as soon as they go down.
4) Wait until you are halfway across the map BEFORE releasing jumpmaster to you.
5) Release jumpmaster then ping locations for you to drop into.
6) Reviving you in the middle of a firefight. Kill the enemy first. If you lose while in a firefight that's OK, but reviving me to let them down me again straight away and then dying because you couldn't get your gun out quick enough is just plain stupid. Bangalore use that smoke so I can crawl away and hide!
7) Looting the same buildings and/or supply bins that I have just opened. On the drop, I ping the exact building I'm going to in plenty of time. Go loot your own spot and ping what you want.

This should be a sticky.

Caporegime
Apologies to both MissChief and Nutsnut for last night. I experienced a total loss of phone service in our area, which meant my fibre broadband connection died. That’s never happened in all the time I’ve lived here. I literally lost connection just as you’d picked up my banner and were talking about ressing me!
No worries mate we figured something major had happened.

Associate
Encountered first clear hacker over the weekend. I was vaulting a wall and was dead before I'd completed the climb animation. Lasered me then sped past me to both my spread out team mates and downed them both instantly. A very nice speed/wall/aim hack combo. *sigh*. At least we all got to report him. Whatever good that'll do.

Caporegime
what weapons you guys like to use. i recently just started using the havoc rifle and it's my new favourite weapon. i rinsed everyone i faced 1 on 1 using it.

i like the devotion, hemlok and peacekeeper / mastiff too.

other guns i will use in a pinch are

r301 and prowler if i can get the automatic add on.

don't like a lot of the other guns. i need to try the heavy machine gun can't remember it's name but i've been told it's good.

Permabanned
heh, used one of the jump rope things last night and as I was coming down I got stuck inside a rock, so stuck outside the ring inside a rock........spent the rest of the game trying to get out and healing myself, my other squad mates won the game while I just sat in a rock. :p

Soldato
I like to have a 301 or a Hemlock, failing that Spitfire/Devotion/Havoc/Flatline to fill the mid-long range slot... and then a Peacekeeper/EVA-8/R99 for the more up-close stuff... I avoid the snipers and the wingman because my aim is too pants!

Caporegime
I like the Spitfire and have even been known to rock two of them. Devotion with Accelerator is also acceptable, but absolute dream loadout is R301 and Spitfire.

Soldato
I like the Spitfire and have even been known to rock two of them. Devotion with Accelerator is also acceptable, but absolute dream loadout is R301 and Spitfire.

I can attest to his love affair with the Spitfire. He gets rather excited if someone finds one for him!

My favourite weapons at the moment are the R301 (with good attachments) and the Peacekeeper for close range. I'd happily take a Flatline or a Spitfire in place of the R301 if there's one available.

A few of us from here had some really terrible games last night though. We had terrible weapon choices, and kept getting surprised by multiple squads at the same time. It wasn't my best night tbh. Hopefully tonight will be a little better :)

Caporegime
spitfire that is the one. i need to try it out.

i don't like the wingman or the noob auto shotgun or any of the long range weapons. the game is all about rushing squads and taking them out quickly to heal up and then loot for your next engagement. you don't want to be taking on people at range unless only 2 of you left to get the pick then pounce on it.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
This weekend has been awful for randoms for me and my mate, yesterday I think the most damage our 3rd player did was 71 :(

Doesn't help that they loot everything then can't hit a barn door from a foot away :D

Caporegime
This weekend has been awful for randoms for me and my mate, yesterday I think the most damage our 3rd player did was 71 :(

Doesn't help that they loot everything then can't hit a barn door from a foot away :D

I only play the game with 2 other players. We have our own discord group but they are always looking for a third. May be beneficial for you to join it. One of them is very good and averages 1000+ damage and multiple kills. He even got over 2K damage the other day.

I'm now getting to up to his level but less aggressive

Associate
I would rate my favourite guns as:

1. R301
2. Wingman/Peacekeeper
3. Spitfire
4. R99 (used to be my no.1)

I stay away from the energy weapons if I can help it.

Whats all of your favourite play styles? I see quite a difference between the people on discord.

Slow and steady - take your time, wait for the right moment - snipe/fire from afar before engaging?
Medium paced - a bit of sniping, with some close up action when needed
Fast paced - arc star out, get in their faces, hit your shots.
Just don't give a **** - drop solo and take 'em all on

Back
Top Bottom