Mobiles.co.uk???

Associate
I'm in need of a new phone but I have no idea if the company named above trustworthy? I looked at carphonewherehouse and deals there are significantly more expensive for the same phone and plan. Never shoped with mobiles.co.uk thus asking. Thanks in advance

Associate
I’ve had a phone from them before with no problems, they don’t get the phones from the phone companies so they can give better prices.
Also got my current phone from mobilephonesdirect.co.uk same thing a lot cheaper, a lot more data etc and free Xbox one chucked in!

Soldato
Got my Pixel 3 upgrade from mobiles.co.uk last month. In fact I have 3 cashback deals with them at the moment, no issues with them paying for claims.

Only issue I had was my incompetence in not applying for cashback at the right time...

Soldato
Coming up to the end of a 24 month contract with them, ordering process was fine, no complaints. Hoping to renew and get an S10 on a decent deal.

Means I cannot use my 20% NHS discount with EE direct, but often deals on mobiles.co.uk compared to EE are 30-40% cheaper anyway

Back
Top Bottom