Associate
I've skipped most of this thread, but I would stay away from a Gucci belt, at least one that is as obvious as that one. Just focus on wearing a good, well fitted suit and you'll look far better than with that tat on.

Soldato
80%+ more revenue thwn fellow co-workers? I don't believe one can be taught to gain such results. It takes a hard worker as lets face it, it's not everyday you see a man wearing a £250 belt screaming baller revenue - or maybe they do and I haven't cared to notice.

Pay attention JonnyBMac! I well know, that it's 85% talent, 15% hard work and another 15% scratching your arse that get you into these positions of authority - and once there, you basically can plonk yourself behind a huuuge mahogany desk and have your minions run around at your bidding.
It's the life of bloody Riley I tell you! All you need is that innate bit of talent, and bingo! - Hugo The Boss shirts and Guccci belts all the way!:)

Caporegime
Looks like the model just emptied an entire bottle of red wine on himself before the shoot :p
Looks like the poor sap is trying to hold down two or three jobs. Those rings tell me he's just come off the set of Game of Thrones (probably an extra); the jeans say he's been out in a field picking blackberries.

Caporegime
That snake belt looks like a 5 quid Chinese ebay belt. Even the belt looks cheap.

At least super cars do something more/better and look expensive

That looks like tat

Soldato
Nothing wrong with a nice Gucci belt.

cWlXiFN.jpeg.png

That snake belt looks like a 5 quid Chinese ebay belt. Even the belt looks cheap.

At least super cars do something more/better and look expensive

That looks like tat

I wouldn't mind a bit of the above tat

Poor op never returned to the forum after this, hasn't been seen since the 11th April! He's either been invited to the Gucci factory to pick his own belt or was frightened off by gd lol

Back
Top Bottom