Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Released 22/03/2019

Associate
Fought him once but got owned, so decided to explore. So got him and the elite Ashina samurai to beat in that area. I notice there's a window in the dojo room so I'm thinking I can get one deathblow in via stealth.

Is that Saze? You probably know but you see his sword shine so that is a good idea to start blocking or dodging, pretty sure I side stepped and smacked him with the axe. I am stuck on Genichiro last stage for about 3 hours in total now lol

Just beat him, yesssssssssssss. 100% satisfaction.

Last edited:
Soldato
Beat the bull last night, he was exceptional. I must've tried like ten times, I think a fair bit of fast dodging and luck pulled me through. The game appears to have opened up massively, like, I found three checkpoints after that bull fight in five minutes. I felt like I was rushing a bit so I've gone back to try and explore every inch this game has to offer. I never, ever do this - at least with any other games.

I've also got close on the Butterfly but I accidential used the snap seed before the fight because, well, I'm stupid. Any tips on beating her without it?

Soldato
Is that Saze? You probably know but you see his sword shine so that is a good idea to start blocking or dodging, pretty sure I side stepped and smacked him with the axe. I am stuck on Genichiro last stage for about 3 hours in total now lol

Yes, no I never knew that , cheers :)

Just beat him, yesssssssssssss. 100% satisfaction.

Nice one :)

Soldato
Beat the bull last night, he was exceptional. I must've tried like ten times, I think a fair bit of fast dodging and luck pulled me through. The game appears to have opened up massively, like, I found three checkpoints after that bull fight in five minutes. I felt like I was rushing a bit so I've gone back to try and explore every inch this game has to offer. I never, ever do this - at least with any other games.

I've also got close on the Butterfly but I accidential used the snap seed before the fight because, well, I'm stupid. Any tips on beating her without it?

I did it without any snapseeds, just avoid them, stay at the entrance for instance. Sooner or later they disappear and she sends their spirits towards you, just run around the sides and avoid the stream and then refocus on her. Shell revive the ghosts but the same tactic works again.

Associate

Butterfly, really easy way is to use the dodge button and stay close, hit and circle around her I did it this way and got hit about 3 times in total. As said you don't need the seeds, you can one hit them but if you run away she will make them vanish after a minute. If you practice the sidestep around her you will do it in no time.

Associate
Must admit I haven’t found the performance on pro problematic yet tbh. In actual fact it’s surprisingly smooth compared to many games.

Associate
Yeah I found that bull really annoying until I read a comment about chasing him, instead of running away and trying to dodge, which made that fight so much easier....Ive now got so much to explore and stumbled across the Shichimen Warrior......bit different from the other fights and tough!!

Soldato
Finally beat lady butterfly! God that feels good!

Same here, got her last night, with gourd seeds to spare! Was a mix of luck and judgement really as she'd been giving me a right beating for a few days.

I'm now stuck on:

The spear guy outside of the house at the start, where the young lad is at. I can sneak up on him once and maybe get his health down to about half, but no more than that. I need to work on my Mikiri counter I think...

Soldato
Same here, got her last night, with gourd seeds to spare! Was a mix of luck and judgement really as she'd been giving me a right beating for a few days.

I'm now stuck on:

The spear guy outside of the house at the start, where the young lad is at. I can sneak up on him once and maybe get his health down to about half, but no more than that. I need to work on my Mikiri counter I think...

He's a right pain, took me ages to do him , lot of jumping on his head and firecracker did the trick.

I've opened up a lot of areas but still haven't managed to beat Genichiro and I can't progress unless I do.

Back
Top Bottom