3d printing Show us your Prints.

Associate
Not many pics of the printers themselves!
I got my Ender 3 at Christmas, the wife complained about the noise so I made an enclosure using Ikea Lack tables. Keeps her happy!
A handful of add-ons and upgrades, tubing and fixings, bed and springs, relocated PSU, control panel and SD reader. Next mod is to relocate and upgrade the motherboard and maybe install the levelling tool. Wifi camera is in there so I can monitor prints.

There are more pictures of peoples printers in the 3D Printing thread ;). Although it's a bit quite over there at the moment, but I'm working on a new movie prop so will post pictures of that soon. https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/i-got-me-3d-printer-awesome.18349851/

Associate
BRING ME THANOS!!!!!!

D2knO7NXcAEmDEw

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

It's not all sci-fi objects, sometimes we print useful stuff as well - laptop stand for my desk at uni.

YJnvdmQ.jpg
gxQ6ePf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Not many pics of the printers themselves!
I got my Ender 3 at Christmas, the wife complained about the noise so I made an enclosure using Ikea Lack tables. Keeps her happy!
A handful of add-ons and upgrades, tubing and fixings, bed and springs, relocated PSU, control panel and SD reader. Next mod is to relocate and upgrade the motherboard and maybe install the levelling tool. Wifi camera is in there so I can monitor prints.
SsJlvG0.jpg
@Luke could I trouble you for links for the ribbon cables you used for the extensions?

Don
Nearly finished building my second printer. All self built with many of the components designed by me in Fusion 360. The base design is the AM8 but I've modified it significantly. The one in the enclosure is going to be upgraded to MGN12 rails and 2040 extrusion fairly soon.
The controller is a normal RAMPS 1.6 with 2560 combo. Running TMC2130 drivers with SPI connections. Extruder is a Bondtech BMC with E3D V6 hot end.
The bottom printer is a Geeetech i3 Pro B that is also heavily modified with a Titan extruder and E3D V6 hot-end and TMC2208 drivers.

CTqcak6.jpg

Extruder mount and design:

HU4YiCC.png

maeKKXd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom