US: **The Walking Dead Season 9 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
They seem to be going for the 'Winter is coming' approach :p

Interesting though, we haven't had too many episodes set in the winter.

Aye, 9 seasons in an no mention of any real attrition due to the elements or lack of resources/food really. Bar the odd comment that they haven't got any to spare. It would have added another facet to the story. They always appear to be able to find batteries for the troches!

Man of Honour
:D

I wonder whether the walkers can freeze? Is this going to be another filler episode focused entirely on survival through the winter? I struggle to imagine a decent cliffhanger on this concept.

I like the idea though, in the past episodes have lent more toward the summer and lack of water.

Soldato
It's been summer for 9 years hasn't it?

1 thing I didn't understand or wasn't explained - how did the attractive new girl not end up with her head on a spike? She went off with Tara's group.

And I wonder how Carol will cope with the loss, it'll hopefully flip her back into badass mode.

Associate
Just caught up last night to ep15 after falling like 5 or 6 episodes behind as my interest in this has been massively waning. The end of 15 and the 'border' certainly was a surprise. Hopefully they don't drag out the retribution for 3 seasons like they did with the saviors.

Soldato
knight king rip off? check
chessey fight scene? check
blizzard that goes in 48 hours? check
garbled radio message? check
list of other clichés could be longer but i can't be arsed

2/10 for this season

Caporegime
i think after the previous episode we all expected a massive final episode which sadly never materialized. shame. ive enjoyed this season.up until the last episode.

what was the garbled radio message about ? the interesting thing is negan is probably going to become rick. which is odd when you think about it. especially whats gone on.

Back
Top Bottom