Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
Still on AC Odyssey, this has now surpassed RDR2 as my favourite game on PS4. It’s that good I bought the season pass, 1st time ever I’ve bought DLC of any game. As if the game wasn’t huge enough to start with... Might get it finished by Christmas then!

Associate
Not enough hours in the day atm!

Finished Arkham Knight which I thoroughly enjoyed.

My 1X came back from service yesterday so I started Metro Exodus, which seems pretty good. Also got The Division 2 as well and Sekiro Pre-ordered for tomorrow as well.

Got Detroit, HZD dlc on the PS4 as well, oh and Fallout 4.

Loving Division 2

Soldato
Started Doom on PS4 the other day, I've had it still with the shrink wrap on for over a year and I needed a break from RDR2. Good fun so far, fast-paced, the weapons are nicely varied and the level design is great with lots of hidden areas to find.

Associate
Started Doom on PS4 the other day, I've had it still with the shrink wrap on for over a year and I needed a break from RDR2. Good fun so far, fast-paced, the weapons are nicely varied and the level design is great with lots of hidden areas to find.

Started off fairly tame but does ramp up. It's a tremendous modern version of the classic games.

Associate
Just finished Dead Space 2 and the add on, Severed which I'm glad was a freebie as it was 2 levels of the main game regurgitated.

Last night I started playing Ori and the Blind Forest. Needed a change from all the blasters I've been playing recently.

Soldato
Just started playing Sekiro (PS4) so expect to see it on MM in the next few days! Looks good so far literally only played 15 mins or so (before dinner) so can't comment on how hard it is. Did find my original DS is broken though as L3 didn't work and I got killed as I wasn't in stealth mode at the start :(

Associate
Old news these days but I'm still playing Zelda BOTW, probably about 60-70 hours in and absolutely adore it. I havent found a game that has grabbed me so much since the days of Baldurs Gate and Champions of Norath on the PS2, maybe Faloout 3 GOTY!

I still have an unopened copy of Resi Evil 2 Reboot on Xbox One that I'm yet to get round to. Also a huge chunk into Skyrim (AGAIN!) and still have Lego DC Super Villans to start. There's just not enough hours in the damned day...............

Soldato
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on the switch, never played the others because i couldn't get into them but this i have and i have just completed main game at 120hrs logged but with still loads to do side quest wise and then the Torna Download. I think it's in my top 5 JRPG of all time.

Associate
I found Life Is Strange to be good fun so far. Only part way through the second chapter but being able to rewind time and see how your different options affect things is interesting.

Caporegime
OmgomgomgomgomgomgomgOMG!

I finally beat the "White Palace" in Hollow Knight. It's only taken me three days (about an hour each day before I get to the point of throwing my controller out the window). :D

Back
Top Bottom