** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
yeah its fine- alphacool units are very easy flowing rads- one of the least restrictive on the market along with lower Fins Per Inch so dont need high powered fans.

Unit is 45mm thick rad in cladding ...

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £89.69 (includes shipping: £8.70)

will be swapping pump in mine from 2600 rpm to 3600rpm unit- will be louder as standard unit - cant hear a thing at 100%!!!

3Pv33Yk.jpg
Did you just strip the pump from an AIO or do you have a source where I can pick the pump up as a stand alone unit?
Pump seems very capable, very impressed!

Soldato
Did you just strip the pump from an AIO or do you have a source where I can pick the pump up as a stand alone unit?
Pump seems very capable, very impressed!

OCUK use to sell the Eisbaer Pump as a stand along but quickly sold out

Quick Google and you'll find two versions of it. Slim version and one with small Res .

Very good little unit . G1/4 ports so any current fittings work. Moved from default 8/11mm to more commonly used 10/13mm fittings and tubing

Associate
OCUK use to sell the Eisbaer Pump as a stand along but quickly sold out

Quick Google and you'll find two versions of it. Slim version and one with small Res .

Very good little unit . G1/4 ports so any current fittings work. Moved from default 8/11mm to more commonly used 10/13mm fittings and tubing
How much more cooling performance would I get over a 360 AIO, with the 45mm thick alphacool radiator and Solo pump? Also how often would one have to replace the fluid for one of the setups? I am still new to the whole custom loops and I am trying to get enough together and courage to pull the trigger?

Soldato
Is there a refresh expected of this anytime soon? Will be upgrading this summer (hopefully Ryzen 3000) and may get a new case at the same time.
Also, as I'm not a watercooling type guy and will be sticking to fans, is this case still good with airflow?

Soldato
How much more cooling performance would I get over a 360 AIO, with the 45mm thick alphacool radiator and Solo pump? Also how often would one have to replace the fluid for one of the setups? I am still new to the whole custom loops and I am trying to get enough together and courage to pull the trigger?

Good fluid, 5 years as unlike 90% of AIO/CLC it's an all copper loop (cold plate , fittings and rad)

Performance should be better ! Either able to handle more powerful CPU like up and coming 22 core intel x299 or allow fans to spin very slowly for a super quite system !

Associate
3ivse8l.jpg

jCZyK5b.jpg

OJnLJPI.jpg

using coolermaster unit

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £53.69 (includes shipping: £8.70)

better then Lian li version due to built in support being one unit rather then two pieces and allows the unit to clear fans and SSDs installed at the bottom of this case or cases with PSU shroud

plate does block 45% of the firts bottom fan but can see theres about 4mm gap- bare in mind! that I have a 6mm Halo RGB cover over the top of the 25mm fan so more clearance would be had and more airspace for airflow .
temps are 5c+ cooler in vertical mount i've found . Might drill holes into the plate to allow airflow to pass through but with silent wing 3 fans ... im not in a rush to do so

ALSO NOTE! ram clearance with Custom PCB cards . Im using 47.7 mm high ram so one of the tallest you can get along with Aorus PCB, which is 134mm so the back plate does tough and card fits roughly 3/4 degrees from being a flush right angle .
Hey could you tell me if this setup would work together?
RvOysX1

Associate
Ok so I have just moved my itx z170 into the air version of this and I find one cable from the case unable to be plugged in as I cant find anywhere it would go. I assume it's the USB-C on the front panel. I thought my motherboard was pretty modern and am curious should I be able to plug that in and I'm just blind?

Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming 5

Soldato
Ok so I have just moved my itx z170 into the air version of this and I find one cable from the case unable to be plugged in as I cant find anywhere it would go. I assume it's the USB-C on the front panel. I thought my motherboard was pretty modern and am curious should I be able to plug that in and I'm just blind?

Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming 5

Not until z370/90& b360 intel side that USBC internal got support

Associate
has anyone else had issues where the glued on bracket on both glass panels has debonded and glass has slipped off lucky it didn't shatter tried giving a review on it but guess they don't like negative reviews apart from that case is fine

Soldato
has anyone else had issues where the glued on bracket on both glass panels has debonded and glass has slipped off lucky it didn't shatter tried giving a review on it but guess they don't like negative reviews apart from that case is fine

Yes mine has done it too. Got some Mammoth double sided tape to stick it back on with. Hopefully that will do the job.

Soldato
Whats the real difference between the lian li 011 and o11 xl other then the price ??

Is it worth it for someone who going to air cool ?

Soldato
/\/\/\ 011xl is a bit bigger, 13mm wider, 25mm taller & 68mm taller. It has more USB ports & an RGB strip at the front of the case. 1 Extra PCI-e slot. is able to fit a 120mm fan at the back. Extra width means most of the big air coolers will fit which isnt the case in the original 011D.

Back
Top Bottom