Happy Mother's Day

Caporegime
What are you doing with / for / to your mother today?

We got mummy a tree rose delivered yesterday and will have a Skype with her and the children later.

I doubt there are many mothers on here (at least in the normal sense), but mummies are fantastic eh. Love also to the departed mummies.

X

Addendum: always fascinated by regional dialects and provincial interpretations of how to say mummy. Ma, mom, mam, etc.

Soldato
I bought my wife some Roku Gin, Indian Tonic Water, 2 Large Gin balloon glasses and a personalised smaller Gin glass from the kids. I wanted to see if the term "mothers ruin" was a legit one :D.

Ill drop some flowers round to my old dears place later.

I call her "Mother" by the way....

Associate
Took both my Mum and Mum-in-Law out for a meal as we were threatened to not buy presents, also donated to local charities in their names to get past the threat and not be in too much trouble :D

Soldato
My Mum died this time last year!

:/

:(

Sorry to hear that :( thoughtstwith you. my mum died 14 years ago as well so the day doesn't mean much to me.

What I find weird is that people give mother's Day cards (and you can even get them) for their Nans, aunts and even saw one for a dad as well.. and one from the bump. I can't get my head round that.

Back
Top Bottom