I have never seen so many white people in one place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
You have sort of made my own case.

What "Remainers" do not get about "Brexiters" is that it isn't about prosperity!

It is a bit like the argument about whether it is better to be a poor free man than a pampered slave.

From an economic perspective it is an absolute no-brainier. Pampered slave every time!

But some people would rather die than endure that.

That is the Brexiter position in the main.

And yes, no Migrant (Or globalist) is likley to really comprehend this or the depth of feeling that surrounds it.

This is very true. If you follow Danny Dorlings work most brexit voters were older middle class English. They swung the vote for their grandchildren because the UK of today isn’t heading in a direction they see as favourable. They’re willing to take financial hits to ensure the country they leave behind is more prosperous for their descendants.

They grew up in a country of far more equality, jobs for life, ease of employment, home ownership etc....all such metrics have headed down, funnily enough since joining the eu.

And no matter what you think, when the older generation go into town and it’s full of women in full Islamic clothing, no one of that generation is going to think what wonderful diversity we’re seeing.

Caporegime
This is very true. If you follow Danny Dorlings work most brexit voters were older middle class English. They swung the vote for their grandchildren because the UK of today isn’t heading in a direction they see as favourable. They’re willing to take financial hits to ensure the country they leave behind is more prosperous for their descendants.

They grew up in a country of far more equality, jobs for life, ease of employment, home ownership etc....all such metrics have headed down, funnily enough since joining the eu.

And no matter what you think, when the older generation go into town and it’s full of women in full Islamic clothing, no one of that generation is going to think what wonderful diversity we’re seeing.

No all those metrics are disappearing because the Tory middle class is very happy to pull up ladders once they feel financially safe.

It’s always domestic problems that they won’t blame on themselves for the massively reduced economic stability for the countries youth.

Arrogant ***** who actually know nothing about the world. Same mental rot as the republican puritanical base in the US, afraid of dying and their ideology dying with them. They can’t countenance the flow of time and are lashing out.

Has nothing to do with giving the yoof - that they constantly berate - a future, it’s about giving them their idea of one. Regardless of what the yoof want or actually need.

Last edited:
Permabanned
No all those metrics are disappearing because the Tory middle class is very happy to pull up ladders once they feel financially safe.

It’s always domestic problems that they won’t blame on themselves for the massively reduced economic stability for the countries youth.

Arrogant ***** who actually know nothing about the world. Same mental rot as the republican puritanical base in the US, afraid of dying and their ideology dying with them. They can’t countenance the flow of time and are lashing out.

Has nothing to do with giving the yoof - that they constantly berate - a future, it’s about giving them their idea of one. Regardless of what the yoof want or actually need.

None of the evidence points to your conclusion. If there’s any arrogant ***** here, it’s you I’m afraid.

Caporegime
None of the evidence points to your conclusion. If there’s any arrogant ***** here, it’s you I’m afraid.

You’ll never be persuaded regardless, as you think it’s right and nothing will stand in the way of it.

Explain to me one time that the government has focused on the future of the country for younger generations on the same level of triple locked pensions?

Indeed if this whole affair was about immigration (taking jobs from the yoof), then why aren’t you moaning about the hundred thousands of easily controlled nonEU immigrants when the government duly elected on that position TWICE by intransigent boomers, can very easily draw the bridge on?

Where’s the screams for action?

/cynicism intensifying

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll admit that it was a strange thing to say and he should be fined or something. Other than that, this thread should have ended 4 or 5 pages ago......

Soldato
I'll admit that it was a strange thing to say and he should be fined or something. Other than that, this thread should have ended 4 or 5 pages ago......
Why should he be fined? Free speech is under serious assault in this country, mostly coming from the politically correct identitarian side of politics. The last thing we need is for more people to start attacking it.

Soldato

Home ownership which was one of your metrics, dropped since the financial crisis, this was world event, and poorly handled, not directly related to EU membership.
Home ownership was at its highest ever level whilst we were in the EU. 2007-2010 regions.
Its drop now isn't related to us remaining in the EU.
Our recovery hasn't been hampered by the EU, it was hampered by ourselves.
Crippling our economy will not help this in the short or medium term.
It certainly won't help with your jobs for life metric, nor you home ownership metric, as for your ease of employment metric, currently whilst we remain in the EU, our employment levels are at an all time high.
Which of your metrics do stand up to scrutiny, as the first three I looked at appear to be utterly unrelated or completely wrong?
Town centre being full of Islamic garb might be appropriate, I don't know, as we're rather insular here.

Capodecina
Soldato
You have sort of made my own case.
What "Remainers" do not get about "Brexiters" is that it isn't about prosperity!
It is a bit like the argument about whether it is better to be a poor free man than a pampered slave.
From an economic perspective it is an absolute no-brainier. Pampered slave every time!
But some people would rather die than endure that.
That is the Brexiter position in the main.
And yes, no Migrant (Or globalist) is likely to really comprehend this or the depth of feeling that surrounds it.
WHAT?

Your post is less than crystal clear; I get the feeling that you feel that your average Brexiteer would like be a "poor free man"? Is that what you are suggesting?

In which case, what is to stop you? Give away all your money to other people. "Freedom" in society may be a wee bit harder to achieve, regardless of whether we are in or without the EU.

Soldato
Town centre being full of Islamic garb might be appropriate, I don't know, as we're rather insular here.

This is more likely to increase once we’ve left the EU, as we replace EU immigration with non-EU immigration. The final ironic icing on the cake for any Brexiteer who voted leave to reduce the number of Muslims.

Soldato
No wonder London is strongly remain. A goodly proportion of the population will be British on paper only and will only be concerned about their own personal economic advantage.

That is what the majority is only ever concerned about. How many people vote for a party that they think will make them poorer? Maybe some hard left or very rich liberals that are happy to pay more tax. The vast majority vote for who will help them and their loved ones the most. What you are insinuating is that unless you are ethnically British (there isn't really such a thing) you will vote for yourself not the country and aren't patriotic, that is ridiculous and insulting. London voted remain because Londoners love that London is so ethnically diverse, welcoming to all and saw Brexit as closing doors and cutting off our nose to spite our face. So actually it could be argued Londoners voted for others rather than themselves. That is a better argument than yours anyway.

V F

V F

Soldato
There's literally no communists there.

Communists barely exist in western society, unless you sit on the internet reading conspiracy theories.

So basicly everyday on the OcUK forums with all the many angry people venting every single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom