Best Permanent Markers ?

Soldato
OP
Sounds like you need a smaller family and a bigger patio.
Lol, Sometime I think it would be easier if I did have a smaller family and/or not as close,
I don't mind having a larger family. I sometime think im lucky I have a large family, but some people can be bad personality and be selfish.

it gets annoying when your looking for something and find out someone has taken it without telling you .

Last edited:
Soldato
You know because no one has actually mentioned any markers I'll give you a couple of suggestions:

Black Sharpie (hard to get off but whiteboard marker will remove it from shiny surface)

Montana acrylic paint (graffiti) marker

Bank vault hidden below house.

Soldato
Queensbury Rules stance.
uWeWeFh
uWeWeFh
ulosKw4

Man of Honour
In answer to the original question, I'm a big Pentel N50 fan. I've been using them for 25 years and I'm yet to find a large marker that's better value for money.
However, on a glossy surface it will still get scratched off eventually like any other marker.

Soldato
OP
I would suggest locking your doors or moving away. Sounds like a right set of chavs.
it's mostly one or two people.

When they claim "this one is mine, I bought it after using yours"

Just borrow it and don't give it back. Say you bought a replacement.
I would but I dont for the same reason I let it go and just tell them, its not worth the fight over a few quid.
i've said it above and i'll say it again - get a texpen - they write on oil and under water and if you want to get it off you have to use a sander.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom