• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon VII Owners Thread

Associate
I will be building this into my loop next week and i can go into more details into my loop once its in
Thank you for the reply. I have ordered Radeon VII to replace my 980ti. I have also custom loop inside my case, but i will be testing it only in June, because iam off working in other country. Also how is the stock on waterblocks from ek? Is it limited, should i rush?

Associate
Well my loop as it stands at the min is
EK Water Blocks EK-CoolStream XE 360

EK Water Blocks EK-CoolStream PE 240 x2

EK Water Blocks EK-Supremacy Edge Black CPU Water Block - Acetal **Limited Edition**

EK Water Blocks EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (incl. pump)

EK Water Blocks EK-Furious Vardar EVO 120 Black x7

All tucked inside a Lain-Li PC-011 WGX ROG Edition

No idea on EK stock im Sure Overclockers will have plenty though

Associate
EKWB have shipped my block :) Looks like I need to finalise the rest of my loop and order it tonight ready for this weekend :)

Hopefully my girlfriend doesn't come home on Sunday at me weeping in despair as it's all gone wrong :D

Associate
Just take your time When i built my current loop i did it over the course of 5 days then tested for 24 hours

I've got Friday night until Sunday night all to myself so hopefully should give me time to do it in a relaxed fashion :)

Going for flexible tubing rather than hard tubing so not a nightmare of a first build hopefully :)

Back
Top Bottom