What film did you watch last night?

Associate
Love, Death & Robots on Netflix.

Definitely a good 8/10 from me and something worth checking out as most of the stories are only 10 - 15 minutes and quite amazing!

i watched a couple of these last night , very good , its a bit like a animated tales of the unexpected

Soldato
The night eats the world 7/10

Slightly different take on the zombie film and one of the better ones i have seen lately. It's fairly light on dialogue as the main character spends a lot of time alone, but it's very watchable all the same.

Definitely recommend if you like your zombie apocalypse films.

Soldato
A Quiet Place

Decent enough but not as good as I thought it would be from reviews. It was more diverse than I expected, but didn't go deep enough into anything to make it interesting.

6/10

Soldato
Us - 6/10

Yea, I get he likes to make social commentary within his films and there's the bigger 'message'....but if you are advertising something as a horror then it should at least be scary in some form or another....and it was as flat as a pancake in that regard.

Caporegime
Us - 6/10

Yea, I get he likes to make social commentary within his films and there's the bigger 'message'....but if you are advertising something as a horror then it should at least be scary in some form or another....and it was as flat as a pancake in that regard.

It was good up until they leave the house, then it turned into just a slasher horror.

Soldato
The Predator

This is one of the worst films I have ever sat through ....

I have just at the end of "Predator: If It Bleeds", which is an anthology of short stories based on the Predator franchise. And by that I mean only Predator 1 & 2 (one even 'stars' P2's Harrigan). It's superb. Every single story is a worthy addition to the mythos and wipes the floor with anything made after Predator 2. These are stories written by people who actually watched and cared about the 2 films. If they filmed them (kind of like Netflix "... & Robots" anthology) is would be awesome. Instead, they let Shane Black make his abomination. Such a waste.

Caporegime
Kong Skull Island

Yet another Kong Movie where the Aircraft have to get within bitch slapping range for inexplicable reasons. :rolleyes: A Biplane? Ok, a Huey Gunship? Wut?

Kong Skull Island

Yet another Kong Movie where the Aircraft have to get within bitch slapping range for inexplicable reasons. :rolleyes: A Biplane? Ok, a Huey Gunship? Wut?

Ok next movie in the lineup - Kong (Endgame) plot - Kong is loose in London destroying the city bit by bit. An unseen Apache Longbow destroys him in 5 seconds flat with 2 Lazer guided hellfire missiles, the end. Will make for a cool movie that will if you can suspend your belief of a 100ft monkey running round London.

Soldato
American made. Pretty garbage, disappointing if you know something of the real story. Tom Cruise is a crap actor, hard to take him serious, no story just a lot of short scenes put together. The only good bit is at end whe he is shot.

Caporegime
American made. Pretty garbage, disappointing if you know something of the real story. Tom Cruise is a crap actor, hard to take him serious, no story just a lot of short scenes put together. The only good bit is at end whe he is shot.

I disagree

He's not a "crap actor", he's a slightly above average actor and incredible stunt person with useful talents, such as driving, piloting etc.

Mission Impossible: Fallout is immense.

American Made was just...ok though

Caporegime
Ok next movie in the lineup - Kong (Endgame) plot - Kong is loose in London destroying the city bit by bit. An unseen Apache Longbow destroys him in 5 seconds flat with 2 Lazer guided hellfire missiles, the end. Will make for a cool movie that will if you can suspend your belief of a 100ft monkey running round London.

Was expecting a response like this, how many kong movies have they made now with the inevitable aerial attack looking stupid? If they had some reason to get in close that was mentioned like the bullets not penetrating at longer range then i could buy that. But nope, they just put kamikaze pilots in charge apparently...Same routine since 1933.

Back
Top Bottom