Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic - Demciflex Filters installed.. cat then sick on them !

Associate
how much is the verticle mount kit ... or link if you dont mind @orbitalwalsh

wont be a purchase anytime too soon , wife woke up this morning to find the account abit light , i wonder why that is hehe.

Ordered 3 fans ontop of that this morning too , god i just am looking to be murdered.

Looking forward to seeing this beauty in person. a big fan of dual chambered design's have had one for a while , following the air 540 ( cheap plastic though ) and HAF XB ( minimal config abilities ) and neither truelly gorgeous , this looking to be the best yet

Soldato
OP
how much is the verticle mount kit ... or link if you dont mind @orbitalwalsh

wont be a purchase anytime too soon , wife woke up this morning to find the account abit light , i wonder why that is hehe.

Ordered 3 fans ontop of that this morning too , god i just am looking to be murdered.

Looking forward to seeing this beauty in person. a big fan of dual chambered design's have had one for a while , following the air 540 ( cheap plastic though ) and HAF XB ( minimal config abilities ) and neither truelly gorgeous , this looking to be the best yet

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £94.84 (includes shipping: £9.90)​

cooler master is more solid! great for heavy 3 slot cards like my aorus BUT... you'll see the attachment of the GPU is closer to the mobo then the side of the case. so mine with a backplate as well as others have found out can touch/clash with tall ram

Soldato
OP
Filters have arrived !

Now here's the kicker.. Demciflex use FedEx to deliver , naturally ordering out side the EU you'll be charged VAT - in this case £7 but I had a bill of £20... £13 being to process the VAT... Please OCUK/ @ChugNorris get some Air/Dynamic filters imported for the masses .

Filter quality is high, as to be expected

nse4Ghf.jpg

0vEglWG.jpg

Old verses new . Left pair is for Top/back panel and Right is for Underneath the case

KpdswtF.jpg

Before (back)
GP5IquF.jpg

After (please note I had a 360 rad filter so that's the smaller one on the left. As standard it's the larger one by default that is meant to go there, or another underneath filter would be in-between the two sizes)

MYvKc1h.jpg

Top before
CT9L5DO.jpg

Top after
khB5S1y.jpg

PSU filter (Air pack comes with two.. pointless as once PSU is installed does really work..)
eOvlREx.jpg

Rear Main chamber gap before
AJaaws1.jpg

Now a lot of people run negative pressure in this case by having the size fans as exhaust to show the fancy side for RGB as well as having top for exhaust. This means air is pulled from every possible gap in the case !!!!

Meant to install on outside x3K8BqK.jpg

But went inside and hides logo a bit
RKGiYOy.jpg

And I kid you not... After installing ... 20 mins later ... My cat is sick on the case !

(Bit of cleaning before pic)
m4YuLM0.jpg

Had this been standard filter, would have gone through rad installed at the top ! Full clean out would have been required . Rice under the tap and done !
OqIbTrx.jpg

Soldato
OP
You can contest the standard FedEx fee I think. I've successfully done it a couple of times.

Thanks for that, £13 for admin fee Vs the £7 for VAT... Jesus...

Safe to say though quality is excellent . After running water over the filter to cleaned, I tried it with the stock, really see how it breaks the flow of water yet the Demciflex it's llike it's not there !

Soldato
Thanks for that, £13 for admin fee Vs the £7 for VAT... Jesus...

Safe to say though quality is excellent . After running water over the filter to cleaned, I tried it with the stock, really see how it breaks the flow of water yet the Demciflex it's llike it's not there !

Mine arrived from Demciflex 2 days ago and Fedex sent me a text message yesterday telling me i have to pay a UK Customs fee of £17! The original order was $34 ($22 for the filters and $12 for shipping). :(

Soldato
OP
Mine arrived from Demciflex 2 days ago and Fedex sent me a text message yesterday telling me i have to pay a UK Customs fee of £17! The original order was $34 ($22 for the filters and $12 for shipping). :(

Haha, and I'm sure I ordered before you, but Aberdeen based. Yep, same ! Had a text !!!
Hopefully OCUK staff having sold enough Razor, Dynamic and Air versions will realise they can make the £££ here and offer a quicker service :D

Soldato
Soldato
OP

how you finding the airflow ?

Can feel a massive amount of difference with airflow , specially coming out the top ! think I might swap my side/mobo fans to Exhaust for better show :D

Soldato
how you finding the airflow ?

Can feel a massive amount of difference with airflow , specially coming out the top ! think I might swap my side/mobo fans to Exhaust for better show :D

I haven't been able to check yet as i'm still early in the build process of my first custom loop.

Regarding the Fedex handling fee i received this response to my email that i copied from the link provided by @bagleyboy

Thank you for your email.

I am pleased to confirm that this shipment has been delivered on 29th of March at 10:54 and signed for by T. Collie.

To track further shipments and confirm the package status you can also visit fedex.com/gb.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me or our Customer Relations Team.

How did we do today? Please take 2 minutes to let us know what you think of FedEx

Yours sincerely,

Basically, it bears no relevance at all to my original email.

Soldato
Go back to them again they should sort it.

I had an email from [email protected] that said this;

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your query regarding invoice <redacted>

Having reviewed the above mentioned invoice, we are pleased to advise that a Partial credit of 12.00GBP has been raised.
FedEx trust this concludes the matter, however should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Soldato
OP
Go back to them again they should sort it.

I had an email from [email protected] that said this;

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your query regarding invoice <redacted>

Having reviewed the above mentioned invoice, we are pleased to advise that a Partial credit of 12.00GBP has been raised.
FedEx trust this concludes the matter, however should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

sounds like you paid first, then raised it with them ?

Associate
Filters have arrived !

Now here's the kicker.. Demciflex use FedEx to deliver , naturally ordering out side the EU you'll be charged VAT - in this case £7 but I had a bill of £20... £13 being to process the VAT... Please OCUK/ @ChugNorris get some Air/Dynamic filters imported for the masses .

Filter quality is high, as to be expected

nse4Ghf.jpg

0vEglWG.jpg

Old verses new . Left pair is for Top/back panel and Right is for Underneath the case

KpdswtF.jpg

Before (back)
GP5IquF.jpg

After (please note I had a 360 rad filter so that's the smaller one on the left. As standard it's the larger one by default that is meant to go there, or another underneath filter would be in-between the two sizes)

MYvKc1h.jpg

Top before
CT9L5DO.jpg

Top after
khB5S1y.jpg

PSU filter (Air pack comes with two.. pointless as once PSU is installed does really work..)
eOvlREx.jpg

Rear Main chamber gap before
AJaaws1.jpg

Now a lot of people run negative pressure in this case by having the size fans as exhaust to show the fancy side for RGB as well as having top for exhaust. This means air is pulled from every possible gap in the case !!!!

Meant to install on outside x3K8BqK.jpg

But went inside and hides logo a bit
RKGiYOy.jpg

And I kid you not... After installing ... 20 mins later ... My cat is sick on the case !

(Bit of cleaning before pic)
m4YuLM0.jpg

Had this been standard filter, would have gone through rad installed at the top ! Full clean out would have been required . Rice under the tap and done !
OqIbTrx.jpg

looking good mate, seems money well spent

Soldato
OP
that is very crafty, prob only cost them a few dollars too

yep!

but every time I see my cats Load on top of the case to feel some air fills me with joy.

I know I'm lucky to have 9 Silent Wing fans at 80% load , so pushes more are with high static pressure then most... couldn't feel air running through the top having to pass through a 45mm 16FPI rad in cladding and the stock air filter. But now.... and clearly put your hand a good 20cm above it and feel the airflow !

didn't realise this but sound is also lower, guessing less turbulence/ resistance to set fans to 90% :D

Associate
By the chance anyone else would be ordering demciflex filters for 011 dynamic? Probably worth to order a bulk. I want a top/bottom/two sides and rear one in white/white

Soldato
OP
By the chance anyone else would be ordering demciflex filters for 011 dynamic? Probably worth to order a bulk. I want a top/bottom/two sides and rear one in white/white

I didnt even know you could get them in colour! haha

Again recommend one for the HDD/PSU cover - regardless of pressure

guessing it would be @ChugNorris would be best for bringing it into the UK , though I wonder if they'll be able to blag the fedex tax! haha

Back
Top Bottom