Borderlands 3

Soldato
So I assume you boycott all the games that are only available on steam?
Let's not be disengenuous - there is a crucial difference between "steam only" games and "epic only" games. One, Valve never paid anyone for exclusivity, Epic does. Two, games that use Steamworks are regularly sold and available in dozens of other places (and Valve gets 0 from those sales), while Epic exclusives are so far only available on Epic Store (and in the future, humble store). Three, Steam is a feature packed platform, Epic is a barebones store without even such basic stuff as playtime tracking - so with Epic, people are actively getting worse product for same money.

Man of Honour
Love the epic store it is saving me so much money this year , on games i will not get now ...

I salute your stalwart nature. I for one will be entertaining myself by bookmarking the thread and seeing how many people who say they wont get it , actually end up buying it once everyone is playing it and hooting about how much fun it is. I'm calling it the Borderlands 3 - 180 virtual game companion :D

Soldato
I salute your stalwart nature. I for one will be entertaining myself by bookmarking the thread and seeing how many people who say they wont get it , actually end up buying it once everyone is playing it and hooting about how much fun it is. I'm calling it the Borderlands 3 - 180 virtual game companion :D
I've put near 1000 hours into SoulsBorne games and I'm still more than happy to wait for Sekiro to go down in price before buying. I can sure as hell wait for Borderlands.

Man of Honour
I've put near 1000 hours into SoulsBorne games and I'm still more than happy to wait for Sekiro to go down in price before buying. I can sure as hell wait for Borderlands.

We'll see if everyone's principles are as sturdy and impervious as yours or whether wills will waiver in the face of peer pressure and the green eyed envy monster. :)

Man of Honour
Very few games are day 1 purchases for me. Put FO5 or ESVI on there and I may reconsider. Until then, nope.

I have some franchises that I will day 1 purchase. I day 1'ed The Division 2 for instance and Assassins Creed Odyssey (because Origins was so good). I would day one Divinity Original Sin 3, or a sequel to Alien Isolation. Subnautica sequels will be day 1'ed, as would Path of Exile 2. I would day one an Oxygen Not Included 2 and I would day one a Civilization 7 and a Witcher 4. However, just to highlight how varied we all are, I woudnt day one a FO5 or an ESVI :D

Caporegime
I still haven’t played Krieg, Nisha, Jack, Claptrap nor Lady Hammerlock properly. There is plenty to keep me occupied until April next year. I may not even get it on PC if it gets a port to PS5/Xbox next. I don’t think the PC version is going to have extra goodies like nVidia PhysX this time around but I may well be wrong.

Soldato
hmmmmm I am not sure what i was expecting but...................

I loved BL1 and BL2....... but, I am just a bit "dusty environmentsed out!" i guess.

I hope the game has a lot more varied environments than are shown in the trailer. I cant say the trailer interested me too much TBH

Back
Top Bottom