Noblechairs epic tilt mechanism right or wrong?

Associate
hi, so I recently purchased and received a new noblechairs epic series and I love it, however when I lean back and forward with the tilt mechanism, it makes a medium/quiet clicking type noise quite consistently every time I go back and forward. It still functions properly and it’s not overly annoying I’m just not sure if it is meant to be this way. Do all noblechairs tilt mechanisms have this slight clicky noise when leaning back and forward?

Any comments on this would be appreciated as the not knowing if it is faulty or not is the thing annoying me I think!

Thanks

Associate
OP
Oh, I called up overclockers and they tested three of them in the office for me and said they were making similar noises, just a quiet wet clicky noise if you listen closely kind of thing. Is yours not doing that at all? As I've been told it's normal just yesterday

Associate
I was literally rocking on it when I read your post to see if it did and I didn't. Its nearly a year old so is warn in but I cant remember it ever doing it

Associate
Hi, I've also got this problem on all three of my noblechairs. OcUK have sent me all three of their models to review over the past couple of years and they've all either had the issue from day one or have developed it.
I'm fairly sure it comes from the piston because if you lie the chair on its back with the wheels off the ground, there's a bit of play when you move the 5-prong base around.

Just wondering if anyone has found a fix? It drives me mental sometimes.

Associate
OP
I did return the chair and receive a full refund from overclockers, I plan on ordering another one but I think I'm going to go for the Icon this time around, maybe I just got unlucky with the noise on the tilt not sure.

Associate
Dam came on here to get advice on nobil hero
You really have put me off in buying one lolbut that's what's the forums a about.....
P.ccan the back tilt forward a little amount.
Keep safe.
See you on the battlefield.

Back
Top Bottom