Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Anything you can do to help me @MissChief

I'm at the end of contract, been speaking to sky and they've offered me...

Sky Entertainment = £15 (£12 off for 18 months)
Sky HD = £5
Sky Fibre Unlimited = £8.01 (£13.99 off for 18 months)
Sky Line Rental = £18.99
Sky Q Multi-screen = £13
TOTAL = £60

Plus £75 for the 2tb Sky Q (currently have the 1tb).

£5 admin fee.

Extra £11 for movies, tied in for 18 months which I'm reluctant to do as wife will be on maternity leave from Oct and I could drop HD and multiroom to save some money but not movies if we have that.

Caporegime
OP
Anything you can do to help me @MissChief

I'm at the end of contract, been speaking to sky and they've offered me...

Sky Entertainment = £15 (£12 off for 18 months)
Sky HD = £5
Sky Fibre Unlimited = £8.01 (£13.99 off for 18 months)
Sky Line Rental = £18.99
Sky Q Multi-screen = £13
TOTAL = £60

Plus £75 for the 2tb Sky Q (currently have the 1tb).

£5 admin fee.

Extra £11 for movies, tied in for 18 months which I'm reluctant to do as wife will be on maternity leave from Oct and I could drop HD and multiroom to save some money but not movies if we have that.

I have nothing for existing customers and am unsure what's available or you'll be offered. @superdumper will be better placed to offer advice.

Associate
Is there any new deals for existing customers any time soon? My Family and Friends deal I got expires at the end of this month and my bills will shoot up from £52 to £100 a month.

All I am interested is in Sports in HD and entertainment.

Caporegime
OP
Is there any new deals for existing customers any time soon? My Family and Friends deal I got expires at the end of this month and my bills will shoot up from £52 to £100 a month.

All I am interested is in Sports in HD and entertainment.
Generally speaking I have nothing for existing customers I'm afraid.

Associate
off my deal runs out this month and the cost increase hits hard doesnt it!

as I see above nothing really for existing customers at this time?

Associate
Same here I went from £54 to £110 but after a phone call to say I’d just cancel unless my discounts were re instated and a little bit of haggling I got them down to £70. Happy enough for what I have. Ask if your sky VIP discount has been activated (if you have joined) as that took it down a bit also

Soldato
Today I had a call from a 0800 number claiming to be Sky. They asked me to confirm details but when they asked for my full password I became suspicious. The caller was able to reel off a lot of detail about my account but I was still wary. He then went on to say his system had suddenly gone down and could we arrange a call back on Sunday, then he hung up. I have since contacted Sky and they don't belive it was them and their numbers begin with 0330 not 0800.

Dodge

Caporegime
OP
Today I had a call from a 0800 number claiming to be Sky. They asked me to confirm details but when they asked for my full password I became suspicious. The caller was able to reel off a lot of detail about my account but I was still wary. He then went on to say his system had suddenly gone down and could we arrange a call back on Sunday, then he hung up. I have since contacted Sky and they don't belive it was them and their numbers begin with 0330 not 0800.

Dodge
When we outbound call it does come up as an 0800 number so could have been Legit. If it wasn't they'd likely have started talking about your account and asking for DD details etc.

Soldato
When we outbound call it does come up as an 0800 number so could have been Legit. If it wasn't they'd likely have started talking about your account and asking for DD details etc.
I was wondering, it sounded suspicious but then he was able to reel off a lot of information about my account so I couldn't be too sure. Sky themselves weren't sure, but being such a big company with so many departments I guess that's understandable. Next time, I'm going to provide a password but one that is incorrect and see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom