**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
Does anyone think there might be a OnePlus 7 McLaren edition or was the 6T McLaren edition just a one-off limited time thing? Sorry I'm not all that up to speed on phones although I'm slowly getting there :).

Soldato
OP
21do9z4.jpg

120qniu.jpg

9k4fpg.jpg

2003akk.jpg

2me5ydt.jpg

f26077.jpg

2zio6qd.jpg

15fm71u.jpg

Soldato
OP
Yeah, i hated the idea of a pop up camera at first but seeing as i never use the selfie camera i can live with it.

So, time to sell my OP6 256gb in a month or so.

Soldato
Can't hate something you won't use or really see :D

Guess the pop up camera is all but officially confirmed at this point. Certainly didn't expect them to go with it as OnePlus generally play it safe. Can't complain though, as someone who rarely uses it, certainly a preferred solution over notch or punch hole.

Soldato
I'm more curious about the performance of the three rear cameras. I don't really care about the front camera at all. If the three rear cameras are good and you can get a 256GB version with 8GBs of RAM I'd be highly tempted.

Associate
The real question is what will they do with the selfie camera for the OnePlus 7T?

I think the camera is where OnePlus doesnt do too well. They've nailed it on the software side though.

Associate
For those who are saying that they 'never use the selfie camera' do you also not use/want to use face unlock?

I just decided to go with the 6T (as an upgrade for my old and now broken OP3) as I love the speed and convenience of face unlock alongside the FPS. Surely this will be hopeless with a motorised pop-up camera?

Soldato
For those who are saying that they 'never use the selfie camera' do you also not use/want to use face unlock?

I just decided to go with the 6T (as an upgrade for my old and now broken OP3) as I love the speed and convenience of face unlock alongside the FPS. Surely this will be hopeless with a motorised pop-up camera?

Would never use it especially when the android versions arent secure.
Finger print is good enough.

Soldato
I'm seriously considering upgrading to the OnePlus 7 just so I can play around with custom ROMs on my OnePlus 6 and not have to worry about screwing up my main daily phone.

Back
Top Bottom