Huawei p30

Associate
I've preordered the p30 pro, upgrading from a p10 plus.

I think both trade blows. If battery life wasn't a likely issue I'd have probably gone for the S10e. Bit of a shame about the exynos chip vs snapdragon, from what I've read.

Worked out about the same price as the S10 plus but more data and a sonos speaker thrown in.

Associate
Stock delays of a few weeks on the blue and orange.

What version? I only saw orange available on the 512

I ordered crystal blue I think in 128

Just spoke to the guy in the EE srore I'm collecting from. He said they have not been told of any such delays and are expecting them tomorrow. They had the light blue colour in store in display.

Last edited:
Soldato
What version? I only saw orange available on the 512

I ordered crystal blue I think in 128

Just spoke to the guy in the EE srore I'm collecting from. He said they have not been told of any such delays and are expecting them tomorrow. They had the light blue colour in store in display.

Mine was the 512gb orange.

Associate
Mine is being delivered to a Vodafone store. I've had no delivery information, but spoke to them today and its waiting for DPD to deliver to the store apparently.

So think it'll be late, but hopefully not 1-2 weeks. However, I did notice that the Vodafone website is now saying 1-2 weeks for orders...

Soldato
Well after too much deliberation, ordered the P30 Pro 128GB in Aurora Blue from Fonehouse. Just going to have to see how I get on with the 3.5mm adapter, was literally the only sticking point for me.

Associate
Picked mine up today. Didn't get any contact until I spoke on love chat to Vodafone... They said it's with DPD. Literally about a minute later had a email saying its ready to be collected from store!

In work and then away tonight though, so no time to open the box until tomorrow sadly!

Soldato
Looks like stock issues at Fonehouse for the blue version so now estimates 2nd of May for delivery...

Kinda screwed now since placing a new order elsewhere won't give me the speaker offer.

Associate
Looks like stock issues at Fonehouse for the blue version so now estimates 2nd of May for delivery...

Kinda screwed now since placing a new order elsewhere won't give me the speaker offer.

I've read on Vodafone and EE forum that there are stock issues for them also unfortunately

Soldato
Think I'm pretty screwed at this point then, smaller retailers like Fonehouse will probably be last priority for new stock coming in.

Soldato
Looks like I was being a drama llama, still says 26 days for delivery on the website for the Aurora colour but just had a message from DPD that they have my package and will be delivered tomorrow!

Certainly looking forward to playing around with the zoom. Spigen Rugged Armor case is £3.84 on the rainforest place at the moment so nabbed that and think I'm going with a Bluetooth receiver for my headphones instead of a dongle, just deciding which one.

Back
Top Bottom