The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
Must be so so far behind everyone now... Only level 24 still! Just don't have the time at the moment.

I’ve just hit level 15 with 31 hours in...I see it as a marathon not a sprint! Played every day since regular launch, just taking my time, exploring and enjoying the random encounters on the map. No rush for me. I actually like the control point missions - short, relatively challenging at the lower levels and good rewards for time spent - especially if I’ve only got a short amount of time to play.

The main mission level design is outstanding though - it seems that so much thought has gone into the detail of the design - different ways to approach each fight area, the use of multi levels etc

Is there any use for the trinkets you pick up - rope, notebooks, pens etc? Or do I just sell it all? If not, seems a wasted opportunity to use this stuff in side mission design.

Cheers

Permabanned
I’ve just hit level 15 with 31 hours in...I see it as a marathon not a sprint! Played every day since regular launch, just taking my time, exploring and enjoying the random encounters on the map. No rush for me. I actually like the control point missions - short, relatively challenging at the lower levels and good rewards for time spent - especially if I’ve only got a short amount of time to play.

The main mission level design is outstanding though - it seems that so much thought has gone into the detail of the design - different ways to approach each fight area, the use of multi levels etc

Is there any use for the trinkets you pick up - rope, notebooks, pens etc? Or do I just sell it all? If not, seems a wasted opportunity to use this stuff in side mission design.

Cheers

"Trinkets" can be used in projects sometimes and sometimes people ask for things, I had a project required a wrench and have given several screwdrivers to people. Just collect everything, loot everything!

Soldato
Does anyone have issues with how dark some of the areas are or waking abit at night? Sometimes missions are so dark I can't even see the surroundings or the enemies.

Soldato

Cheers

Early on they good source of money but their value is low compared to selling late game weapons.

Also they required for end game projects so generally i would say keep them.

Associate
"Trinkets" can be used in projects sometimes and sometimes people ask for things, I had a project required a wrench and have given several screwdrivers to people. Just collect everything, loot everything!

I got to WT1 finally last night, turns out I had got to lvl 30 but missed a few things :p:o I finished the round of strongholds and then started on the new map (dark tuskers or something) I completed the blockage of the Campus and lots of control points, one project I needed to hand in screw drivers...could I find them...could I hell...so annoying !

Soldato
Yes and some underground areas.
Glad its not just me. Is there any settings we can disable to get it working?

its getting really annoying as even walking about at night its a issue and making it quite hard to play the game.

May try some older drivers as I never had the issue till I had to re install W10 and using the latest AMD Drivers (19.3.3)

Associate
Glad its not just me. Is there any settings we can disable to get it working?

its getting really annoying as even walking about at night its a issue and making it quite hard to play the game.

May try some older drivers as I never had the issue till I had to re install W10 and using the latest AMD Drivers (19.3.3)

I'd love to know as well, tried a few different settings but to no help. The transition from indoors to outdoor daylight (and the opposite) is also very difficult to see through. It's just overdone really, needs toning down a notch.

Soldato
I'd love to know as well, tried a few different settings but to no help. The transition from indoors to outdoor daylight (and the opposite) is also very difficult to see through. It's just overdone really, needs toning down a notch.
Cannot agree more, its so annoying as one level i did pritty much in the dark and could only see the enemies by the red bits above them and the map.

Permabanned
I got to WT1 finally last night, turns out I had got to lvl 30 but missed a few things :p:o I finished the round of strongholds and then started on the new map (dark tuskers or something) I completed the blockage of the Campus and lots of control points, one project I needed to hand in screw drivers...could I find them...could I hell...so annoying !

That project I mentioned with the wrench, I had to abandon it after a week, couldn't find one!

Back
Top Bottom