*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Bayonetta is £3.75 on Steam until Tuesday 2/4/2019
The daily deal lasts until 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm GMT on Tuesday,
The price is equal to its historic low
To me it is one off the best games ever made ...have it on all systems it came out on ....

Associate
ok 1st off i am told these are not as dodgy as sites like G2A.... however this is just on good faith!.

mass effect trilogy £3.61

use code METGAMIVO for this price

https://www.gamivo.com/product/mass-effect-trilogy

The fact that they charge for a customer protection service (ie. buy this and we'll refund without argument if the key doesn't work) like G2A and Kinguin does is a major red flag. You may well get legit keys from here but as you're still effectively buying from users through a "broker", there's much more of a risk than there is from CDkeys, GMG, etc.

Associate
I looked at that when the last feebie (Oxenfree?) was announced and the puzzle aspect sounds great. Have you played it, is it any good?

No, haven't played it, but recognise it as one of the major games in a Humble Monthly or some other similar deal.

Until now, it was also rather expensive to buy, so pretty surprised to see it for free.

Associate
That's good enough for me :) Purchased! Thanks! :)

I like it. It is regularly cheap as chips however so no panic to buy . It's hard tho!

Just want to put my mouth where your money is....I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to achievements but I definitely enjoyed it enough to persist -

Odq80Bj.png

Sometimes the strategies are a little tough to work out, and sometimes it's just luck, but there's a wonderful feeling when everything works out as planned. Must confess to getting video help for a couple of missions though!

Soldato
Speaking of Humble Monthly, the full list for this month is
  • Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
  • Northgard
  • Absolver
  • MINIT
  • Dandara
  • Tannenberg
  • She Remembered Caterpillars
  • Steel Rats

Assassins Creed: Origins is the early access game for next month!

Soldato
Just want to put my mouth where your money is....I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to achievements but I definitely enjoyed it enough to persist -

Odq80Bj.png

Sometimes the strategies are a little tough to work out, and sometimes it's just luck, but there's a wonderful feeling when everything works out as planned. Must confess to getting video help for a couple of missions though!

I played the tutorial missions last night for a bit and enjoyed it - looks like it will take me a bit of time to get to grips with the controls and how things work - Bargain for how much it was though!

Thanks for the comments guy :)

OcUK Staff
just revealed humble monthly for me was a bit of a diasappointment, but to be fair, after 24 months or more they've been running them, there have been very few where I've not been interested in at least a few. Ass Creed Oranges is an amazing game, it's just a shame that MrsSeabiscuit bought it 2 weeks ago, but on the other hand she's loved what she's played anyway. If anyone has not played Oranges, buy it, buy it now.

Back
Top Bottom