******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Just messing about in the PTU, which is currently installed on a 2 HDD drive Raid 0 setup (main live game is installed to the SSDs), much better performance on them compared to 3.4, a lot slower at initial load compared to the SSDs but streams data in faster and better, generally network seems smoother and no real issues with fps that are not HDD related... looking forward to seeing 3.5 come out on the live version to see difference in SSD performance.

Caporegime
Just messing about in the PTU, which is currently installed on a 2 HDD drive Raid 0 setup (main live game is installed to the SSDs), much better performance on them compared to 3.4, a lot slower at initial load compared to the SSDs but streams data in faster and better, generally network seems smoother and no real issues with fps that are not HDD related... looking forward to seeing 3.5 come out on the live version to see difference in SSD performance.

yeah not bad is it?

They still have several other thing to sort out, like static NPC ships. Mission location markers not showing up in the HUD.

Soldato
OP
Ah ok so no previously owned ships that weren't transferred off before. Sometimes you'll find something fairly rare/early backer level in there that raises the value.

Soldato
I think I just pledged £30 for the Aurora or Scout or something like that then refunded it a few months later. Never had any other ships. Someone has offered me $100 but I reckon I could get a bit more for it.

Associate
I'm looking forward to the single player the most. I know I must be in the minority but I am not sure I could handle spending hours to get enough credits to buy a new ship, only for some troll to come and blow it up.

Back
Top Bottom