*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I've been meaning to pickup Origins some day, but I have a slight backlog issue and I don't want to add more games to it right now. I loved Odyssey thought it was very well made.

Additionally Imperator: Rome is coming end of the month and I will be all over that for a while.

Soldato
just revealed humble monthly for me was a bit of a diasappointment, but to be fair, after 24 months or more they've been running them, there have been very few where I've not been interested in at least a few. Ass Creed Oranges is an amazing game, it's just a shame that MrsSeabiscuit bought it 2 weeks ago, but on the other hand she's loved what she's played anyway. If anyone has not played Oranges, buy it, buy it now.

OMG I've just seen the clip that you are referencing here with your "oranges."

Soldato
I'm playing through Odyssey right now and it's so good I may pick up Origins to do as well now.
I still have not started AssFlag yet or any of the other half doze AC games i have.... indeed i have only really played 1 and 2 properly....... so many games so little time.

(it makes things cheap tho... currently plauing Max Payne and JC3 XXL each one was under £3 ... that is mastertronic 48k speccy prices!.

Soldato
I still have not started AssFlag yet or any of the other half doze AC games i have.... indeed i have only really played 1 and 2 properly....... so many games so little time.

(it makes things cheap tho... currently plauing Max Payne and JC3 XXL each one was under £3 ... that is mastertronic 48k speccy prices!.

Odyssey is unlike any other Assassin's Creed game before. I never liked the series before. I see it as a Witcher type story with far cry/wildlands attacking bases game and Assassin's Creed parkour. Potent combination.

Soldato
Just had an e-mail from humble bundle for $3 off a monthly subscription, so $9 instead of $12.

Decided to take them up on that offer as I've been considering giving assasins creed another go, as I only played 1 of them years and years ago, so worth it even if the other games turn out to be trash.

Invite only, but worth a check if your a previous subscriber but are not currently subscribed.

"*Single use coupon. Coupon redeemable for $3 off one purchase of a Humble Monthly Month-to-Month for previous subscribers only. Coupon expires on April 19 at 12:00pm PT......
......Only customers who recieved this email directly are eligible."

Associate
Did any of you notice that "Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition" is on SALE (most if not all problems fixed) is on sale for another 7 hours for only £10.50 !!!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/816090/Space_Hulk_Deathwing__Enhanced_Edition/

Friend has it and says it's very good and current reviews also say the enhanced version is very good, so can't pass up the low price (i also just bought it)...

Back
Top Bottom