Combi Boiler

Soldato
Yeah will leave on Auto for now see how it goes.

Unsure if I should change the temp of the radiators on the boiler think its around 70 at the moment, but some radiators are very hot to the touch, especially the ones without thermostat valves.
If you want your boiler to run efficiently it should be lower temp (allows it to condense).

I believe 55 deg is the reccomended (mine has an eco identification on dial).

RJC

RJC

Don
I have mine set between 55c and 60c depending how cold it is, being a old house with no cavity it takes some heating. I have added a heat-imp to the hall way to help.

Had the boiler service for the first time in the 4 years it’s been installed and passed without issue which was good.

Soldato
OP
If you want your boiler to run efficiently it should be lower temp (allows it to condense).

I believe 55 deg is the reccomended (mine has an eco identification on dial).

I have mine set between 55c and 60c depending how cold it is, being a old house with no cavity it takes some heating. I have added a heat-imp to the hall way to help.

Had the boiler service for the first time in the 4 years it’s been installed and passed without issue which was good.

I have two dials on the boiler one for the water temp and other the radiators, I believe one is set to around 55c, will have to check again.

Back
Top Bottom