What’s new and good for Nintendo Switch?

Soldato
I need to buy a present for my brother. What’s recently out for the switch? He likes shooters and action games and family games, doesn’t have to be family friendly but would be good as he has young family.

Associate
here is few i have wat i like and sum are very family friendly

Yoshi's Crafted World
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Super Mario Party
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
2K Games Carnival Games
Bayonetta 1/2 so not family friendly but in my eyes is one off the game games ever made :)

Caporegime
Easily Mk8 if not owned. One of thee best family games about.

If not some lego games? My Nephew loves them, if the goal is to play with kids.

Associate
Zelda BOTW (if he doesn't already own it or has played it) is probably one of the most incredible games I've ever played! My Xbox One hasn't been touched since I bought BOTW even though I have an unopened copy of Resi Evil 2 Reboot waiting to be played.

For family friendly I definitely recommend Mario Kart 8 and Mario Party. Smash Bros is also on my want list as I've heard a lot of great things aboout it.

Associate
I personally feel the switch is let down by its game library and cost of games. Just my opinion though.

Yeah Mario, Mario Kart 8, Zelda, Smash, Tetris 99, Splatoon 2. All absolutely dreadful and playing them on the train/bus on the way to work is SUCH a bore. OK they ARE overpriced, I'll give you that but pretty much everything Nintendo does has a tax on it.

Soldato
Most I'd recommend have been listed but I'm quite keen to try the new Toejam and Earl game, is on the eshop for about £16, looks like a good coop game for the family especially if he might remember the original from the Mega Drive days.

Snipper Clips is another good one for the family.

And Breath of the Wild as it's one of the best games I've ever played in 32 odd years of gaming.

Back
Top Bottom