76 trans children at one school

Associate
More legislation to get twisted and turned becoming something other then what was intended and i always get concerned when i see a blanket term such as "dangerous influences" used usually the start down the wrong route.

Soldato

Talk on medical experiments on children in USA. Worth watching even just a little bit of it.

Dr. Michael Laidlaw said:
Cross-sex hormones may now be given to US children as young as eight in a government-supported research program, despite the risks these drugs can pose, a doctor skeptical of transitioning gender-dysphoric kids has discovered.

Puberty blockers were developed for children with physical disorders that cause premature puberty. They were never approved for blocking normal puberty. It is now illegal to question a child's decided gender. identity. The guidelines put out were written by a 12-person panel, less than half of which were actually physicians and one of those that was worked at a clinic where every single child that came in for a consultation was considered "appropriate for transition". The panel was led by a 25 year old MtF trans person.

Warning: The video doesn't show the actual photos to the speakers refer to, but the accompanying descriptions of surgical procedures can be pretty upsetting.

Associate
It will only be a matter of time before we see parents being imprisoned because they didn't let their child undergo gender reassignment surgery, or the forced removal of that child from the parents and placed with more "suitable" ones.

Caporegime
Premature puberty is such a small problem (and not really a problem tbh) that the medical industry had to increase sales of their product somehow, what better way than to use the forces of education and media to greatly expand a whole new customer base? we saw perfectly with the swine flu panic a few years ago how the media can create a hysteria that benefits the medical industry. I remember reading at the time that they had a bunch of Tamiflu vaccines that would need to be dumped the following year if not used but thankfully governments fell over themselves to buy it on the back of the wall to wall media coverage, the type of wall to wall coverage that we've just experienced over Russia collusion which has now been proven to be a huge hoax. Do you ever get the feeling that corporations have way too much control and influence over government and society?

Soldato
It will only be a matter of time before we see parents being imprisoned because they didn't let their child undergo gender reassignment surgery, or the forced removal of that child from the parents and placed with more "suitable" ones.

The seeds for this have already been sown.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20474120

Now, I am not sure how this particular incident panned out, But I am sure that the "Liberals" will still keep trying and ultimately (Unless there is a concerted effort to prevent it) It is only a matter of time before this sort of thing becomes routine.

:(

Associate
Looking at how things are going i am glad our kids are grown up and beyond all of this but it has me worrying about the grandkids it's getting silly and will be far more damaging then whatever problem it seeks to address we better start building more mental health units and training the staff because 10 or 15 years down this line we are going to need them.

Soldato
Indeed,

If some bloke wants to wear a dress and answer to the name of Jennifer, then fine, as long as this doesn't impact on me, I am happy for him.

But, at the same time, I maintain the right to think he is nuts and insist that he has no contact with my children. Nor should I be obliged to provide him with employment or have any other contact with him.

I also do not think I should be under any moral or legal obligation to pander to his insanity.

:rolleyes:

Do these look like men in dresses to you?

NsNcce6.jpg

QViiSg2.jpg

VpMgqwR.jpg

Imagine calling a trans woman he. Why? You'd be the one looking insane.

Soldato
They also have female hormones due to hormone replacement therapy. They also believe themselves to be female. Gender Dysphoria is a recognised medical condition. They aren't hurting anyone.

Caporegime
OP
They also have female hormones due to hormone replacement therapy. They also believe themselves to be female. Gender Dysphoria is a recognised medical condition. They aren't hurting anyone.

Of course, but that doesn't mean they are truly women. I have no problem calling them women and being respectful, but we all know deep down they're not.

Anyway, this is about children, who shouldn't make such decisions.

Soldato
Look at the post I quoted, there are definitely general anti-trans posts in here.

Here is the thing you quoted in its entirety:
Indeed,

If some bloke wants to wear a dress and answer to the name of Jennifer, then fine, as long as this doesn't impact on me, I am happy for him.

But, at the same time, I maintain the right to think he is nuts and insist that he has no contact with my children. Nor should I be obliged to provide him with employment or have any other contact with him.

I also do not think I should be under any moral or legal obligation to pander to his insanity.

It states adult men have the right to call themselves what they wish and dress how they wish and that the poster is "happy for him." It also states he has the right to believe he is nuts. And gender dysphoria is a medical condition by definition stating that you believe you are other than the sex you are. Not that all trans people fall under GD. In this thread we're more concerned typically with AGs and TRAs. The poster says he just be under legal obligation to accept someone else's self-selected identity. Again, reasonable. As to association with kids, there are innumerable examples of children being harmed by the current TRA movement in this thread so I think that's pretty supportable as a reaction. The conversation has been all about the activities of groups like Mermaids in schools so the context of that comment in wanting to keep TRAs from your children is quite clear to me.

Last edited:
Associate
All thought outside of the current social media narrative must be shutdown and has no bearing on the issue seems to be the standard attitude these days. Personally i couldn't care less what adults choose to do but the line has to be drawn and if not at primary schools then where?. Are nursery's now a good place to start the indoctrination or only when the movement feels like it can get away with it. Can we please let kids have an innocent childhood if only for a few years before all knowing adults come in to screw them up.

Man of Honour

The people you refer to are a tiny minority of trans activists, if indeed they are trans activists at all (probably not). Few, if any, TRAs have gender dysphoria. Few of them have changed sex, at all, in any way. All of them promote authoritarianism and grotesque amounts of sexism (in order to promote the idea that sex==gender and stereotypes==gender==sex) they specifically target children (as all authoritarian ideologies with any political skill do because children are more easily manipulated).

Are you OK with children being coerced into "changing sex" because they happen to be interested in something that's TRAs declare is the "wrong gender" for them? That's not hyperbole - it's a key part of TRA ideology and it's happening right now.
Are you OK with children being coerced into permanent irreversible surgery and other medical treatments for the same reason? That's not hyperbole - it's what some TRAs want and it's happening right now.
Are you OK with anyone who wants to change gender more than once being intimidated and threatened by TRAs who won't allow anyone to leave the ideology? It's a cult. Still not hyperbole, still happening right now.
Are you OK with people being threatened and coerced into sex they don't want because of the enforcement of the idea that gender == sex? Still not hyperbole, still happening right now.
Are you OK with anyone who disagree with any of the above being threatened with assault, jail or death? Still not hyperbole, still happening right now.

You are ignorant of the subject, at best. What you're doing is akin to mistaking "white" people for white supremacists. White supremacists will claim that they speak for all "white" people, but they don't. They're also not just living their own lives and not hurting anyone.

Sexism hurts everyone. Authoritarianism hurts everyone.

Back
Top Bottom