The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
So I just hit 30, went trough my inventory and for some reason I deconstructed all of my mods. I really don't know why I did that. I'm not sure I understand what their purpose is, can someone please explain? I guess deconstructing them was a huge fail?

Soldato
So I just hit 30, went trough my inventory and for some reason I deconstructed all of my mods. I really don't know why I did that. I'm not sure I understand what their purpose is, can someone please explain? I guess deconstructing them was a huge fail?

Yep not ideal. Mods can be used on gear and skills to bolster stats - i.e. Bonus armour/health/skill, increased damage etc etc.

Associate
The new exotic lmg is dz only. 1% to 3% based on landmark difficulty. Farmed for it last night, one group member got it on basically the first landmark and no one else haha

Disappointed to hear that. I thought they got rid of the concept of gating something behind PVP/PVE content - certainly I can’t think of anything now in Div 1 gated in such a way.

Cheers

Associate
Getting so many 'Back to the desktop' crashes after the patch.

Not sure if it's that or the latest Nvidia Drivers

If you're running DX12 have to tried switching to DX11? I was getting several CTD on DX12 on what is otherwise a very stable system and switching to DX11 resolved it for me. Not tried DX12 with the latest update.

Man of Honour
I only get the crashes with DX12 too, I can play in huge 7 or 8 hour long sessions without any crash in DX11 but if I try DX12 it crashes at least once an hour.

Associate
I always get ctd’s in both and narrowed it done to vram overclock. As soon as I take that off in afterburner I don’t get any. Maybe worth a shout!

Soldato
Only just realised that there's an FOV slider in the options :o. It's miles better with the aim FOV set all the way to the max.

Also had a play around with the neutral light setting after a mate at work recommended it, makes the game look far better at night!
Where is this?? I tried looking for this a number of times but could not find it. Also which settings did you change for the light?

Associate
Where is this?? I tried looking for this a number of times but could not find it. Also which settings did you change for the light?

They popped it under the Gameplay options for some reason, right down at the bottom of the list.

The lighting option is in the graphics menu, about 3/4 the way down, Neutral lighting on/off. Having it on from what I've read it reduces the amount of bloom and over saturated lighting effects, as well limiting the light sources in the game world to only what's physically there. During daytime it looks a little flatter, but more realistic. During the night it can actually get close to pitch black in the places without light.

Soldato
They popped it under the Gameplay options for some reason, right down at the bottom of the list.

The lighting option is in the graphics menu, about 3/4 the way down, Neutral lighting on/off. Having it on from what I've read it reduces the amount of bloom and over saturated lighting effects, as well limiting the light sources in the game world to only what's physically there. During daytime it looks a little flatter, but more realistic. During the night it can actually get close to pitch black in the places without light.
Thank you very much, i will try this tonight.

I have walked in to some areas and also done some levels in near pitch black and only able to complete it by checking the map for enemies and the red arrows above their heads.

Back
Top Bottom