My Retro Setup - What do you think?

OcUK Staff
Hey Guys

Just posting a couple of pics of my retro setup to see what you guys think?

srWhfG3.jpg

Y6BR7WR.jpg

C36KGdk.jpg

It is not fully finished yet as I have got to put backs on the units to hide the cables and other minor tweaks but I just wondered what your thoughts were? Any ideas for improvement etc?

The pics dont include all my game collection which is 180 degrees behind where the pics were taken

Thanks

Bailey

Associate
Very nice setup indeed! Apart from the newer PS4 and Xbox One machines, I nearly have the same setup as you (just mine are stored in boxes and not on show - not the original boxes just Dell ones!). Would love to convert my attic and have it setup like you have - it looks great.

I was also interested in Earthworm Jim HD - I was just looking to see if it was out for the PC but it seems it was an Xbox store release which is now not available :( Plus I don't have an Xbox but would love to play that sometime when I do! :)

Associate
Pretty comprehensive setup that. My only improvement suggestion would be to put the PS3 somewhere else, because it'll cook itself where it currently is (original model vents most of its heat from the right hand side).

Soldato
This is what I will one day achieve! Absolutely love it!!!

Have a mountain of retro kit and nowhere currently to display or use it properly, which is really sad

Just need to renovate the house, pay off car.......lol

Back
Top Bottom