Spec me a Car park South West London

Associate
I need to drive into South west London in a couple of weeks. Not knowing the area can some suggest a decent carpark, with easy access from the A4/A3/316/ and access to transport links, (I need to get to Excel) Will be there a weekday, afternoon into the early evening.

Thanks

Soldato
I need to drive into South west London in a couple of weeks. Not knowing the area can some suggest a decent carpark, with easy access from the A4/A3/316/ and access to transport links, (I need to get to Excel) Will be there a weekday, afternoon into the early evening.

Thanks
Doesn't the excel have a big car park?

Associate
Yes, I just don't fancy driving through the center of the city though.

Where are you coming from? And why SW London when you are going E?? SW to East on public transport sucks. I used to live in SW19 and doing that trip across London took me nearly 2 hours to go to the motor show years ago.

Drive around the M25 and come in from the east and avoid going through central. But it would depend where you are coming from...

Associate
OP
I'll be coming up the M3 from the south coast. I just checked the train, I assumed it would be £50+ but I can get a return for £36. That'll be less hassle for sure.

Soldato
Given the place is littered with train stations, there are also lots of train station car parks that you can park in that are all very close to the A3, e.g. Morden.

Associate
We live in Southampton and go to london once a month up the M3, we park at Westfields in Shepards Bush. If you sign up for their VIP parking in their app it's like £6 or £7 to park for 24 hours. Shepards Bush station is just outside the shopping centre and so are all the major bus routes.

Back
Top Bottom